Reviews for 903 fix fic
Sea-Star's Best Friend chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
This was awesome! Plus I 100% agree. Mishap Collins is freaking awesome and has awesome hands. Great fanfic to, loved it in that awkward way.
JulesCapulet chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
liked the story!
catsanddrpepper chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
*raises hand*

I do! I have a hand fetish! I can't tell you how relieved I am that I'm not the only one.

I still get emails and notifications, but every time I go on FFN I have to log in again. Even if I click Remember Me, if I even go to another tab or if the screen goes dark on my iPod, it logs me out and it's SO FRUSTRATING.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Oh my! ...*blushes* now all I can see when I picture dean is naked with a Stetson on his head as he grins as Cas as he says, "save a horse, ride a Winchester, right Cas?"
Awaiting my Escape chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Number one, I really like the story and your writing. I'll be sure to check out your other one once I'm on my computer instead of my phone. Number two, I also an not getting emails so it's a bit relieving to know I'm not the only one. I sent them an email but they didn't reply so I suppose I'll have to try a different approach...
Ah well. The best of luck to you!
smp06185 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
oh, i have a fetish for Misha's hands too...especially in my user pic gah!

I thought maybe it was yahoo...i won't get notifications for hours.
doe chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
damn straight! fine and sweeeeeeet...momma likes.
Harlequin27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was awesome!
Diana Campos chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Muito bom mesmo adoro Cas no comando,fico imaginamdo a cara dele de possessivo e durĂ£ .
lavalampniffler chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
dude. amazing. holy cow, that was really good, that's the way it should have gone down in the show
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
huzzah! that should have been episode 9.03! (well, for us shippers any way!) thank you for this awesome fic! please write more, I loved Cas dominating Dean, it was awesome!