Reviews for In The Buff
Thanks for sharing.
EeWee chapter 4 . 8/11
So sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh no! She got frightened and the wrong idea in her head. Tried to run, almost had a Cinderella moment if she'd left that shoe behind and managed to get out. I'm glad he woke up in time. I'm glad he talked to her and she believed him. I think if you do happen to do EPOV on this one, that it should be a brief overlap of them meeting but, more of a continuation of where they went from there. Very sweet shorty. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
You gotta love the short stories. Everything happens so much quicker. I liked this chapter. He was very good with her. He made sure she got hers and that she was good and relaxed before entering. Really a sexy chapter. I'd take you up on the EPOV offer. It doesn't look like you got that many takers though, as it seems to be done next chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Oh that was a wonderful surprise. Him up on the stage, singing and playing. I liked that Alice is moving out there and that Jasper is his best friend. Impressive that Jasper owns a whole building in New York, as those are not cheap. The questions in his apartment were rapid fire and fun. I loved that he asked to kiss her. Then that kiss was really sexy. I loved the ending question, the second time that day, 'are you a virgin?'.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Very cute beginning. I giggled at her reaction, when she realized he was taking off his clothes. I really liked that she ran the hell out of that class like she was the naked one. It was fantastic that he went after her. Their conversation was a good one and he asked her out . . . squee!
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Nice ending. Could be a lot more to this if you ever wanted to add to the storyline.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Kind of quick. And I'm not sure how I feel about her being a virgin and jumping into bed with him so quick, but it was a hot lemon.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Love their interaction.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Lovely start. Decided to start with this fic, seeing as it's only a few chapters. Looking forward to more.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
So very sweet. Jake needs his nuts cute off. Thanks that was shot and sweet
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Holy crap, I have no idea how I'd be if I a to take that class! Probably way worse than Bella! But great lil story!
Aggie94 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Fun
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
That was a fun little story.
michigangal0223 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014