Reviews for In The Buff
I have read all your fan fic story's and love your stile of writing looking forward to more
kelley turner chapter 4 . 2/3
white more pleas and thank so mush this is a great book
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/1
The best kind of toothache!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 2/1
I would totes read his POV.
Yes, fast, but sometimes,
you just know; y'know?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 2/1
Ha! Back to his FIRST question.
I had a feeling ...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/1
Yeah, um... Anyone who says they wouldn't? LIAR!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
No one leaves...that's right. And I can't wait for an EPOV cause I always want and like that. yeah.
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Yeah, hard and fast it was. cough, cough is right. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Wow, it seems he or maybe both of them move quite quickly. I hope she's alert to his maybe having done this before...like with other art students. I hope she protects her heart.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
OMG, I could so 'feel' Bella's embarrassment cause I'd be the same way. I don't know how he can do it, I really don't, lol. He sure seems interested in her though. I don't understand why he asked her to meet him for that drink, he should have picked her up. JS
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
In The Buff has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in November over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
keyecullen chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This was a fun read. Saw it on FB and thought I would check it out. I think it would be fun to read this from EPOV if you are up to writing it. I mean, who isn't up for some EPOV? LOL Didn't bother me one bit that it was hard and fast. Sometimes you just know.
smook chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
OH MY I SOOOOOOOOOOOO loved your O/S X 4!
Thank you for the ride!
Happy Thanksgiveing to you!
SusieMook
amybelikov1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I just it and I am madly in love with Friend Line too..
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2013