Reviews for The Queen is Dead Long Live the Queen
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
What a beautiful tribute to Frigga this is!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Another beautiful work.
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Powerfully written, I'm not usually a fan of the inclusion of verse but it works very well here.
Emilia Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Breathtaking and beautiful, your portrayal of the mother and son bonded by love instead of blood, as well as the storyline, both warm and rend my heart at the same time. You and your work are truly amazing, leaving me speechless and tearful.
elendoy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hello, first of all I would like to tell you that I really liked your fic.
I found it quite interesting... After having watched Thor 2 twice I've been reading all fics I could find about Loki (I tjink I'm obsessed.) He's such and interesting character, more than I ever noticed back in Thor and Avengers...
I really love how you wrote this and how you depicted him. It's always good to read about how Loki with all his "crazyness" and shortcomings grieve.
By the way, I read most of your Loki fics... I liked all of them a lot (I believe I marked them as favorite as well); however, I'm not reviewing them since English is not my native language and one review is quite a task for me (and I do apologize for any grammar or spelling mistake in this review...)
Anyways, excellent job with this fic!
Take care
EnigmaticAlly chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Absolutely gorgeous. You captured Loki's grief and rage with ease.. What a perfect, tragic, heartbreaking fic.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow. This was gorgeous. That scene broke me in the movie. He was so...damn that man's acting. Perhaps a continuing fic? I know many who would love it :)
SymmetryLocked chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Woaahh
I can't. Your writing. This story. :'(
Breaks my heart. Beautiful and amazing job.
Wow it seems like after Thor 2 all the great fanfic writers wrote masterpieces with abundant Loki feels.
Usagii-San chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
it was beautiful ! No ! Wonderful !
I loved it, i nearly cried reading this. I'm so happy i have seen the movie yesterday (maybe you should say that there are spoils) But i felt so close to Loki, as close as i felt while watching the movie when he heard that his mother was dead, and he understood it was his fault I cried too '
But you made me cry so much :') aaah, i loved it

P.S: sorry if i said/wrote something wrong, i'm a poor french with limited vocabulary x)
time2read chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow just wow simply amazing story I really felt so bad when frigga died!:P You must write more of such stories!
theFGnat chapter 1 . 11/11/2013