Reviews for Into Places Never Planned
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! Have read this for a few times and still get goosebumps all over! A tad bit cheesy at the end and I thought sanji would never confess so readily but still love this sanji. Zoro stayed true to his character all the way though! Good job on that! :)) I look forward to your next zosan fic! ️️
Pandarius chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
ohmygod that was soo soo ahhh

I love the scene where sanji put his head on zoro's knee, and zoro didn't do anything about it even though it hurt. it just made it for me.
guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
ohmigosh beautiful! You had me believing that it was unrequited at first! :( Sanji's confession was wonderful, and I loved the ending :3 Shame you don't seem to update often, cus you're an awesome writer! (seriously, your stories are underrated!)

cellaria chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Aw this was cute. I wish the sex was longer..but it was still hot. I'm glad they realized they had the same feelings before there was too much of a misunderstanding lol. I loved all the little things you described Sanji doing like being all cuddly, the cake, ignoring the girls, saving up to do something nice for zoro, etc they're both so adorable :D anyway this was a sweet little fic & I hope you do more for them!
A Den of Theives chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow! what a great idea! I really really loved it! The only thing that could be done differently is to try and draw out the climax/resolution moment when the reader realizes what Zoro wished for how badly that would hurt Sanji and how they resolve it. Honestly I'm just being picky thou :)
It was wonderful! Please continue writing!
beau-peep chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Good story!
aevium chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow this was really good. The sex, the narrative - everything! I like how they were already in a pre-relationship, clearly they had done everything there is to do but confess their love. And this was a very cute way for it all to happen. Typical Sanji, nurturing and treating Zoro for his birthday, showing him that he cares very much for him, and typical Zoro, rationalizing everything in a very grounded manner and believing it was all just a fling. And how cute it was that he wished for Sanji to find someone to settle down with. A little sad, but so very sweet.

It's so poignant and bittersweet that Zoro had this internal thought: "And because me dream is likely to get me killed." It's so true. I was about to nitpick on the fact that I didn't think Zoro would believe he's 'likely' to be killed, but then I remembered all of his speeches in canon where he said "if I die now then I'm just a man who didn't accomplish his dream", roughly, or other things similar. So yeah, despite his pride, he clearly knows that death is around every corner and his dream isn't a cakewalk, which he probably believes Sanji's to be (arguable, I suppose). Erm... yeah, very lovely, stirring little bit there. Sorry for the verbal spewage. xD

Well, you know Sanji riding Zoro is my favourite thing ever, so I thoroughly enjoyed THAT. xD This was a very sweet birthday fic, I loved it! Thank you for writing it. I just adore your style so much! :)