Reviews for Weapon and Her Magic
Reachel.wilson chapter 20 . 8/16
please apdate
I love your stories can u plz update
Reachel.wilson chapter 1 . 7/3
This story is awesome and perfect, I hope that update it one-day
taimurpro chapter 20 . 4/15
Hello I have a few things to say but first this story is bloody awesome one of the best in fact,you see when I find a show or something I like I go to this site to find stories and when i do I read and read till there are no more stories and sometimes I re-read them to be honest I lost count of how many times I re read your story anyway I have multiple stories that are my favorite and one of them is yours and Devil's night and Bonding to a devil these three stories you wrote that is the first thing
Second thing I am gonna review your story
First the story is awesome emotional written spectacularly and I laughed a lot got sad more than once and I am happy with story but sad for the fact that Raven might very well die which is really sad for Raven is my favorite character and she makes this story really unique your ability to describe scenes and feelings are awesome I didn't read the lemon scene because I am too young and innocent lol I would give this story a 100 out of 10
Lastly is hope your life gets better I don't know how hard it is for you but I know this one thing it is really hard and painful for you isn't it? Thats what I understood from what you wrote,all I can tell you is spend time with your loved ones maybe just then you will get better talk about it to them or to people who reviewed this story and told you that they can talk.
For me I am sorry I don't know how to deal with these things but I can listen and thats it I have never gone through something like this,never in my whole life but I hope you will get better :D
Sincerely
Taimir Ghadban
mandm1984 chapter 20 . 2/13
Hello I'm sorry everything is going so bad for you. If you ever need some one to talk to feel fre.e to leave me a msg. Hope everything gets better
raven chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
I love your writing and as always look forward to the next chapter.
Petin Naahl chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I Loved this chapter, Raven's addition to Malchior's gift was breathtaking and sad as it will be, I am looking forward to what we discover after she dies, I am sure the revelation will be amazing. Hopefully Malchior doesn't make too big of a mess looking for her.
Raven chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
ok, I'm not known for being emotional but damn it you have me tearing up here. she cant die...right? I mean in the comics her soul self lives on and often inhabits another body, or just chills for a bit...shes coming back right? this is by far my favorite teen titan fanfic and ive read a ton like ten years worth I think, I'm 22 now and still reading, yes I'm a dork, but I love what you've done with the raven malcheor arc. I will eagerly await the next chapter.

I still hope things will get better for you, I get the no progress issue, though obviously not you exact situation, I hope something beautiful happens for you soon.

Raven
Tsubaki87 chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
So many feels ! Dude great job ! I am sorry to hear about you moving , it's always tough to move . I moved around alot dude to my father being in the military and it never really got easier. But think positive. You'll get to meet all kinds of people and see and do new things.
Daze709 chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
This is my second review and Im not sure if you ready my last one but I hope you did. I really enjoyed thus chapter even though it was painful for me to read I enjoyed it very much. The way you write, its like I can picture everything you're describing and its amazing. I don't have the right words to make your life better or to even help you . but I do hope that you at least receive a little bit of comfort knowing that even though I don't know you I feel that I care for you . you remind me so much of myself from the small bits that I know about you and I want you to hold on. I know this is probably going to be overlooked or you might think I'm just saying these things but I mean it. Weather you choose to believe me or not if your choice. But I want you to be brave and live. Even if it might seem like that is the most painful thing to do right now. Just hold on a bit longer please.
lissim chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
Please tell Raven survives or comes back from death or something. I really want to understand what all of this means!
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
WHY DO YPU HAVE TO TEAR PUT MY HEART WITH EQCH CHAPTER?! WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING? YOURE A CRUEL AUTHORESS MAKING ME AND RAVEN SUFFER!

This chapter was so good and so sad. It huurrtttss!

I'm really sorry you have to move again. I hope it gets better.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
I love this story but hate you for me actually making me cry, how did you write the depressing scenes so well. if youre going through a rough patch in life right now please don't give up, I had a friend on her death bed last week and doctors were saying she wouldnt last the night-but guess what her determination and hope of everyone surronding her brought her back up on her feet and im going to visit her tomorrow! I know it can get really really tough sometimes but never lose hope, theres lots of us her that appreciate you for your talents :)
orangeporqupine chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
Please please please dont let rae die please it breaks my heart her and malchior cant end it like this. I hope there is some magical way that she can be saved. Or maybe malchior will find raven in her next life and they will fall in love again they are so sweet together and they love each other so much please do not leave it like this. Btw love the story
Daze709 chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
Hey I don't know if you remember me but you used to beta for the story I bagan writing here but I never finished it. I feel your pain. The best kind of writing is raw and comes from your heart . and all this pain that you are feeling is affecting me in the best and the worst ways. I can feel the emotions in this chapter so strongly because you convayed them so beautifully. I've been going through a whirlwind of emotions for the last two chapters. Crying and laughing at the jokes then crying because I know that this pain is indeed real. You are a brilliant and creative writer and your stories are my model. What I hope my writing can become in the future. I know you are going through a tough time right now but I'm going to tell you something I heard a long time ago. That the hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it. So be brave, live. You have my complete support in continuing your writing and I hope you will complete these things. I would love to see the ending to this story and to bonding with a devil. That story is actually how I fell in love with your writing. And if it takes me writing a hundred reviews to keep your spirits and confidence up then I will do it. But know that you're not alone in this, even if it feels like you are at times. I may not be going through the same thing but I hurt almost every day . so I'm here. For anything. Even if you don't wanna talk to me just know I'm here.