Reviews for Baby Roses
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 10/21
Sheldon is unusually gentle in this, especially for Season 1, but being sick and learning something so powerful about Penny would do that. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Well done
starsm1l2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww... I can just imagine Sheldon saying every word...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Can u ask them to add maria baez on chachter list on blue blood thx
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
that was beautiful.
you made me cry.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
'She wondered how a man with all those fancy degrees could manage to sound so much like a lost little boy.'

I don't get it either, but I love it anyway. It's hard not to.
Gumi Langley chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
this story is so beautiful
YoonKookz chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Never knew that she had a baby and lost it... IT IS VERY SAD... :'(
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Yes this was sad, it was also incredibly sweet. That's what friends do take care of each other in sickness and sadness.
Dannon5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Perfect title to this story and a perfect description of these two and their friendship. Penny will always take care of Sheldon, and perhaps unknown to Sheldon, he always takes care of her as well. Thanks for sharing!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Sad, but beautiful and full of hope.
cascade27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Aww, what a sweet story. Glad that they were there for each other. Really well written.
Risknight chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So beautiful. You have no idea how perfectly wonderful I found this story. Thank you so very, very much for finally posting it.
C.Brannon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is very well-written and touching. Sheldon is very IC, which I'm sure is challenging to write. I'm not even much of Penny or Shenny fan, but this is a high-quality fic. Emotional and tender without being melodramatic or overdone. Nice work.

Always a fan of fics that take place during the early seasons and work with that dynamic.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was such a sad but sweet story. I'm glad Sheldon was the one there for her. Hope you write more for this pair.