Reviews for So Long
Idril of the Mountains chapter 17 . 4/27
Any more of this?
Update please!
misao97 chapter 33 . 4/4
Please update soon! I just started reading this and I desperately need more. The lack of skyward in the latest episodes is making me very frustrated.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 33 . 3/24
Awesome!:)
WOW. wOw. wOW. CLIFF HANGERS OF ALL FRICKIN CLIFFHANGERS. UGHHH
accioswiftgames chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
I started reading this fanfic at about midnight, intending on just reading a chapter to get a taster and then continuing in the morning. I ended up reading all 33 chapters until 5 am. So.
LadyMorganaPendragon chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
Enjoyed this, update soon.
jellybean96 chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Awesome chapter! The nightmare scene was amazing. Like seriously, it was great.
Tish chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
Merry xmas and thank you for this update. I love this story so much coz it's one of my best. And yes seasons has been painful for skyward but I think there is still a chance for them .even though Skye shot ward we still don't know how she feels coz she hasn't said she hated him or love him so there is still a chance and especially now that her team won't understand her power.
Oricke chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
great update and happy holidays
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
Loved it can't wait for he next update.
TrooperCam chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
I am so glad you didn't give up on this story. I have been waiting for forever for a new chapter. Thank you. Great chapter. Don't leave me waiting for a month to see hoe Skye deals with Ward's confession.
AOSshipper chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
Ugh! That last sentence KILLED
Running-Wild22 chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Jack needs to die!
Elita Zyra chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
ugh i really don't like agent haze. i don't want her to die, exactly, but i'd prefer it if there were less of her in the future