Reviews for Death of a Star
Matthew Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
So detailed, you are for sure one of the superior Teen Titans writer in the fandom
Matthew Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You weren't lying when you said you were a big fan, no flaws.
CatsAreFluffy chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I'm really late but continue the sequel to this!
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
You made me cry dangit ugh TT anyway that was really good! I love these type of stories once in awhile :D
Robstarforever2017 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Awwwwwwwww!
Angela K. Lostey chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
It's often true that reality evades you until you can believe reality no more, that you wish you could go back and change every little last detail that could fix the disappearance of a life. One can never simply "get over" a loss, you can only try to repair the part of your soul that longs for completion. The aftermath hurts the worst after a world of reminders. The ability to convey the worst of these emotions is truly a power in my eyes, and it is not an easy feat to accomplish. So I say to you, well done. I do not believe anyone could have ever written that any better than your words convey, and I cannot wait to read your multichaptered story!
Foniko chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY AGAIN?!
Roxy243 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Good story,it even made me cry a little ,really little .
Robstarforever2017 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I want to cry now.
bones-is-the-best chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I'm just gonna go in a corner and cry now...
the girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
NO NO NO NO NO IM CRYING BECAUSE OF THE LETTER! NOW. I FEEL BAD! BUT GOOD CHAPTER
Angela K. Lostey chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was beautifully written. I'm practically letting tears stream down my face just by finishing the story. Beautiful. What ever you do, don't ever stop writing.
Foniko chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I am sad now.
Starfan18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
omg this seriously brought me to tears! Ur an amazing writter!
genesis chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
i'm crying right now i can't believe this! why would he do that!