Reviews for Precious Memories
djaddict chapter 1 . 1/30
Nicely done!
trainreader chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
wow this is written so well. I loved it.
Nickka chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
love this :)
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This is quite good. I hope you will write a sequel; as I would very much like to read your version of Harry's first year at Hogwarts.
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I like how The emotional aspect was handled. I only wish Albus had been punished a bit bit for being an utter useless criminal... I mean had he succeeded, not only would Sev never have known, Harry's fragile condition would have worsened and who knows what his magic would have done! Albus got off easy .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
oh hell yes
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I loved it please update more
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I really like the story, it's wonderful. It's a nice change form the others I've read, where Harry either hates Draco and is friends with Hermione, or the opposite.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was awesome! I love the slightly deaf Harry - been looking for one for a long time, then the friends with Draco killed me (I ship Drarry, but friends with Draco is the cutest, funniest thing ever!) The Severitus (why is it called that BTW?) was amazing! Loved the slightly Dumbledore bashing.

An amazing fic
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
*makes spluttering noises because the awwws and squee's ans sniffles all try to escape at the same time*
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Adorable!
I loved this, it's so cute and wonderfully written :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I loved Reading Precious Memories and i can't wait to read the sequel
pfanna chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was great. Most writers would have stretched this out, but you got the important stuff in there without me wanting to skim and scroll even once. A sequel would be interesting... Hermione being exposed to muggle tech could maybe approach Snape with a closed captioning spell idea or something besides them all learning sign language. It would be interesting to see the ramifications for Snape once Voldemort returns and with the other death eaters in general... Thanks for posting this :)
Luna Storm13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I loved the story! I adored the way that we found out about harry being Snape's son and everyone's reactions to it!
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
ah, i love it! i wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to it (sorry if you have made one, i just haven't seen it yet) but if you haven't,well, hint hint ;)