Reviews for Chasing Goldilocks
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I'm sad this ended here with no conclusion :(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
More please...?!
Sueg5123 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Great job, this explains so much! Sorkin necessarily paints with a broad brush, but your story beautifully fills the gaps in the subtle changes between Mac and Will. And since I'm suffering so much right now, waiting for Season 3 to commence (and dreading it, too, since it will be the final season), your fic has done wonders to alleviate my withdrawal symptoms. Thanks so much!
Dunc chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
You should update
pusskin chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful story! i hope you continue this, I'm so loooking forward to more! great work!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I love this chapter :) I do hope you'll return to this story sometime soon?
lilacmermaid33 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
I love seeing Will try to take care of the whole team in the aftermath of Genoa :)
lilacmermaid33 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Wow ... I wasn't expecting Will's reference to the voicemail to have such a volatile effect on Mac, and to result in such an argument (but I think you do a great job of explaining why she reacts the way she does). And I think Will's explanation about why he can't repeat it yet is probably the best that I've seen. :)
lilacmermaid33 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad Mac reacted so strongly to the suggestion that she wanted to get out of their weekend. Sometimes it seems like moments like that get through to Will better than words.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Love the whole discussion of consequences throughout this chapter ... I like especially like delving into the ways that being in the Middle East changed Mac.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
It's too bad that it happened this way, but at least they're still able to talk to each other okay afterwards. I get ho hard it must be for Mac, but this is the closest they've been in years!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Lovely chapter! I really like to see them communicating better, even though they're both being a little tentative with each others' feelings.
millie.zhang chapter 10 . 12/21/2013