Reviews for Elsa, The Snow Queen
jack avou chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
le surlendemain elsa revoi jack ils parlent mais jack avou son amour elsa est vrement touche par
se que lui dit jack.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
le lendemain elsa rencontre un autre homme : jack frost. don elle tombe amoureuse
kuraby chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Nice Ending. Worthy of a good fairy tale. Enjoyed the surreal feel of both the Pegasus and Polaris.
Thank you for this fun story.
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You go Elsa!
Dlh024 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
If you stop here I will never forgive you KEEP WRITING THIS STORY MAN
Kimnd chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Man, Elsa really struck gold with the Superpower Lottery, didn't she? I mean, if I had some way of directly translating what I see in my head into the real world, that would be awesome! But how would somebody deal with that kind of ultimate power? Especially when it's linked to one's mental state? That's gotta be a heavy burden to bear.
Kimnd chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Yeeees. Create a world entirely of your imagination, Elsa. Separate yourself entirely from humankind. Gooood idea.
Kimnd chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong here!
This is amazing though.
This story.
Fucking great.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
She truly is lonely, isn't she?
GenghisQuan chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Just writing to know that this story is cute and I rather like the integration of song lyrics from the movie with the events that are happening. In fact, reading yours kinda inspired me to write my own fic for this. Keep up the wonderful work!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This can't be the end please post more
DLH024 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Dlh024 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Please hurry up and review I really like your idea and I can't wait to see where you go from here will there be more ice-people and animals? And will Elsa fall in love wither her creation? Hurry up and update
Hydrangea Rochester chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Really pretty imagery... I am excited to see how this goes.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013