Reviews for Questions
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Why does this story not have more reviews? Seriously. It deserves much more than it has.

Just... WOW. That was BEYOND amazing. I knew that Dean went to extra lengths to make sure Sam had an easier childhood than he did, but I never thought about it much. The flashbacks all make so much sense and sound like things Dean would do. He'd definitely go hungry to make sure Sam got to eat, and even as a five year old I can see him taking a punishment just to make John hold baby Sam.

I also like the fact that you didn't fall into the trap of writing an abusive John. Not many people can do Sam and Dean childhood stories justice, but you struck a perfect balance. You showed that John wasn't the best parent and was definitely tough on them more than required, but that he actually does love them.

The last memory just kind of killed me. I smiled when Bobby said John went back and killed that pastor. Call me sadistic, but he deserved it. I can only imagine how horrified John was when he saw Dean. You made it all sound so... REAL. I could see this being played out like an episode of Supernatural. It was amazing.

Keep writing! You have a lot of talent. :)
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I'm so ridiculously close to crying right now... This is really a great piece, I loved Dean's 8 year old explanation of John's job: "He has to dig graves up to check if they're okay still". That just sounded so much like what a little Dean would have said.

I'll happily beta this for you if you want! Great work and I hope you write more like this.
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
oh my goodness. I don't know how I missed this story. This was really good.
Yorushike chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hi,
beautifully written. I really enjoyed this. I think that you chose a good middle ground in this, on the one hand showing just how hard things were for Dean, but without it going so far that it becomes unrealistic. I also think that you portrayed the characters very well.
Greetings Yorushike
OnTheLastPage chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh my goodness... Okay so that would explain so much how Bobby was so protective over Sam and Dean in the series.. This was amazing. I had to stop reading for a bit to be honest. I wanted to hold Dean in my arms and tell him everything was going to be okay, and I wanted to kill that prick. And the part where 4 year old Sammy turned and wrapped his arms around Dean... made me cry harder. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
justme chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Woot! I visited to see if there was an update to any if your stories and I see you wrote one for my number one favorite show.

I just want to say this was great! I think Dean has been recently taking a lot of heat for the poor choices he is making with Sam and Cass but his entire life has always been to take care of Sam first even if it costs him. Thank you for this great story.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh Man, Poor Dean. He's Such A Good Brother Though, Always Standing Up For Sam, Starving Himself For Sam, Stabbing A Pastor In His Dick After Sacrificing Himself To Save Sam.

If I Were Sam, I Would Have Asked Questions Like:
'What Are This Weeks Lottery Numbers?' Or, 'What's The Meaning Of Life?' Or 'Is There A God?' Or 'What's The Secret To Being Immortal?'... Honestly Though, That Last One, Sam & Dean Kinda Have That One Down Don't They? Be Needed By The Angels & God... Or At Least Have One Baller Angel You Consider A Brother. XD
Or, Depending On What Season This Is Set In: 'How Do I Save Dean From Going To Hell?', 'Who Saved Dean From Hell?', 'How Do We Stop The Rise Of Lucifer?', 'How Do We Stop The Apocalypse?', 'How Do We Kill Lucifer?', 'How Do We Get Sam's Soul Back?', 'Who Pulled Sam & Samuel Out Of Hell?', 'How Do We Stop Cas?', 'How Do We Save Cas?', 'Is Cas Still Alive?', 'How Do We Kill A Leviathan?' And So On & So Forth Though The Rest Of The Seasons. I'd Write More Important Questions, But It's Tedious & Tiresome & You Catch My Drift With The First 15 Questions. ;P

Anyway, Really Great Story, Sad But There Were Light Notes That Mixed In Perfectly, Making It Superly Amazing. X3
-No Superly Isn't An Actual Word. XP
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Pssssst. You should continue this…
Diana Campos chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Muito bom,porque nem sempre perguntamos como Dean passou por dificuldades para manter o Sam protegido,não foi facil,lindo como ele é.