Reviews for Forcing him to use his brain
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow! That was darker than I thought. Still great though!
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 1 . 2/4
I loved this story it is one of my favorites I liked the way how you gave beast boy a brain and how you made him smarter then everyone else. If you don't mind I would like to continue this story myself it was so good I didn't want it to end.
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 1/22
This was actually much better than I thought it would be! It was very well written, and also very in character. Great job!
diaryofhannah chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Dude my mouth fell open when Beast Boy explained his answer to that math problem. I never in a million years would have thought of using standard Algebraic form.
-hannah1
QuxxnofThrones chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
REALLY REALLY enjoyed this one-shot just like you other stories about BB and Rae. It make's me happy when people write beast boy as intelligent and you actually came up with a plausible reason for him not using his brain. I get tired of people writing him as a 18 year old still acting like he did when he was 14. I really enjoy your stories keep up the great work.
Robinschatz chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow Awesome Story
I find this history class especially the Beast boy's potential is shown
I found it really funny, the scene where Robin beastboy beastboy ask one of these
math question and Bb can solve and how Robin was shocked over it

and I also thought it was really strong, with beastboy's trauma, I find this really awesome described,
and also the explanation for Beast Boys trauma I find really good
fortunately Robin excused himself even at the end
So I really like the story, I love fics where beastboy suffers somewhat
but is nevertheless shown how strong he is
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was a very good idea to write about. I enjoyed this very much. The characters were in character and evrything else was well written. This was an original idea and this came out very good. Good job on this.
marykatebooks chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is good. Maybe consider making it a one-shot series
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
pretty cute idea for a story. liked the dialogue and characterization.

"Johnny Rancyid"
it's johnny rancid, actually.
Rose Skylar chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I really liked the story your a great writer!