Reviews for Bleeding Heart
That is a very "bloody" bloodline. I have no regrets about this pun.
Alister131 chapter 7 . 5/1
I really like this story and Frozen Flame. I like the idea and hope you come back to it at some point.
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 4/23
great as always
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 7 . 2/13
Do More Chapters Please
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 7 . 1/22
When is the next update?
YamiSlade chapter 7 . 1/18
Plzs come back!
Yifto chapter 5 . 1/1
Hey there! I'm a bit of a fan of your work. I really enjoyed your story where naruto is like sub zero and this one us pretty cool too. The blood line abilities are bad ass and although naru/vampire stuff are pretty op or cliche your twist is unique (to my knowlege) and enjoyable aswell as being believable. I also dig where this naru/anko pairing is going. Kinda nice sasuke is also a refreshing change if pace from the usual bashing. Since he made his vamp-blade I've been thinking about him using little groove for his blood in the blade like say a from blood and be able to use a modified version of artery to kill his enemy. although it is a bit redundant with piercing vein, it would be more subtle since your concentrating on the blood tentacles and bullets and shit you would overlook him ,whilst unsheathing, cutting himself and letting his blood flow along the blade for various techniques. Just a thought I wanted to share. Keep up the good work homie :)
shinjuku221 chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
You Sir/Madam are the best writer i have had the pleasure of reading any story out there keep up the good work.
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Like the story and totally dig Naruto having clone children.
Titania1796 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
cuando actualizas me gusta demasiado el fic
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
please continue
bob12348626 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
for the name if u don't have one what after dead blood..?
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
All in all very good story, the blood jutsu were REALLY good especially from most I've read on here, some of them looked like a cross between hellsing and the Darkness, but others were really out there, Your the first one I've seen that hasn't just used "blood clone" to mimic "shadow clone" also.. so Grats there too..Not to sure I know how to feel about the clones, I think it's a bit over the top.. Makes too big a target, but if you wanna seriously fuck with Naruto (and the others heads) how about the reason their all "failed" experiments, is they all have a very LIMITED shelf-life if you catch my meaning, it's just NOBODY but a certain snake knows this...It would kinda fit, he sells them to slavers, they sell them to other people and in 2-3 years they disintegrate! But it comes back to bite the slavers on the ass not the snake. My question with the clones, why not have naruto use his SUMMONS to help watch over them? SURELY they can't ALL be scatterbrained!

Naruto seems a bit too EMO in this one, I mean come on he's already SLAUGHTERED people... Getting into a relationship is a HELL of a lot easier then being a mass murderer... Otherwise the human race would be extinct! Also who cares if it's serious? He's not LOOKING FOR A WIFE, he's looking for a GIRLFRIEND! Plus ninja play hard, fight hard, die young! Sarutobi and his CRONE PATROL are UNFORTUNATELY the exceptions to the rule! I mean kakashi anko and the others are only in their 20s.. AND naruto now has SEVEN damn kids! (at least for now) I'd think his hair would be turning as white as it is in "frozen heart". But still one of the best vampire(sorta) naruto fics I've read.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
That's my ONLY problem with vampire (or semi-vampire) naruto stories, people always wanna add in MORE VAMPIRES! It doesn't work, they would be a PLAGUE, something like the ALIENS in aliens vs. Predator, if your gonna have a vamp/naru story it has to be ONE vampire (naruto obviously) and NOBODY else, no changing other people, no clones, no turning, no dividing up powers or whatnot, because it just makes them TOO much of a target, (think of it this way, Kumo was willing to go to war just to kidnap Hinata (in kid friendly Naruto) for the byakugan, which aren't really all that)..Naruto (and in some cases his sister) ALREADY has HALF the ninja world gunning for them, they DO NOT need the other half! After all even they will need ALLIES at FIRST anyway. So a vamp naruto HAS to be a SINGULAR creation, a fluke, random chance, OR the death god (after all part of it is sealed in him or his sis depending on story) has to put the breaks on it!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
I don't think Naruto was too strong in this chapter, after all, a vampire in "frenzy" is damn near an unstoppable killing machine! Plus, if it's a HUNGER frenzy, don't have blood in your system and be near on, it's not safe even for a KAGE! Plus I mean his sister has a damn near unstoppable chakra beast in her so he needs something to offset that, to anyone that thinks he is too strong? Go read a wimp-Naruto fic (they're ALL OVER the place)