Reviews for One of Those Days
Terra Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/28
Loved reading this story.
Gabbygirl317 chapter 1 . 7/23
This just seems so realistic that I can't help but feel that this could not only fit in cannon, but likely did happen, we just didn't see it!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this story, it was one of the first Avenger fics I ever read and I still think back to it a lot. Thanks again!
I love you for this
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 5/29
Do you study medicine or something? Because the thought you put into his condition and the effects it would have on his body is CRAZY!

I mean obviously there would be side effects but you thought into what he would be more susceptible to, you knew what they would use to treat it...You HAVE to be in med school or an accomplished doctor or something

Even then the amount of detail is insane
hedi chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow... this was absolutely great! Soooo good! :) Keep up the good work!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/19
Thank you Coulson for piling on the guilt.
I've read this at least 4 or. 5 times. Your Avengers fics are fantastic!
Arhie chapter 1 . 2/21
Amazing story! I particularly liked the part bringing Steve up to date with modern medicine. I had completely forgotten that he grew up pre- antibiotics and pre-vaccines, but of course your depiction of his reaction is perfect.
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/16
Aw... Happy ending, Steve was kinda being a jerk, but, now I understand now *nods head
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, Steve knows he's fucked up when Coulson is giving him looks and expressing disapproval. And if I were Pepper, I'd kick Steve and Clint's supersoldier asses. Hell hath no fury, compadre. Hit them where EVERY man is vulnerable, even the ones with super serum. *cackles* Tony was just...well, I spent much of the reading muttering/crying "NO, BABY, NO! DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!" And poor J.A.R.V.I.S...I did feel like punching Tony in the face every once in a while for being a stubborn moron and for scaring J. Loved this (despite the violent feelings it left me with.) Favoriting this!
ManyWorldsAway chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Fantastic story!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That was an emotional roller coaster.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Nicely done.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very cute. Thanks for the story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »