Reviews for One of Those Days
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 10/5
Ok, so this has long been one of my most favorite Avengers fics. I believe already faved it, but I'll do it again just in case. I really love the plot, characterization, and writing style. Just wondering, would you ever consider writing a sequel or just an epilogue? About the next time Tony has one of those days? Perhaps he still hides it 'cause he's sick and in pain and old worries die hard, then Steve and the rest figure it out and take care of him? Proving their words to him in this fic once and for all? Just a thought. Really like this story!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 6/30
I'm very impressed with this story. I love the flow of it. And I think you kepteveryone in character well. It's a great idea and well executed. I felt for Tony the whole time. Well done :)
Espied7 chapter 1 . 6/13
So. many. feels.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/11
I know what its like to have one of those fathers. hits home on that one but loved every word of this.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 5/7
feeeeelsss
Finnish toast chapter 1 . 2/9
this was so great. totally loved it.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/18
awesome fic! I can see Tony being like that :)
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I always love to read these stories where Tony or any avenger gets banged up and the others just freak out and go on a guilt trip themselves... Like a family I suppose especially Steve he's probably always gonna be their mom XD I hope ya have a great Christmas and ya know imma give ya a present even if I dont know u imma giev ya a follow for making this story that has me in tears :D
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I come to hate Barton a third in. But apparently he's just being a dick, aaand ignore those trainings he got. C'mon, as an agent he must have had trainings, right? In spying. In noticing details. In finding facts and rumors. In /deducing/ those facts and rumors. But anyway, this is amazing. You are Brilliant. Your story sucked me in and won't let me go until I finished it. And the feels. And Tony. And the team. And. Well, everything, apparently. I can't choose one. Thank you for writing this. It's a pleasure to read.
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Fantastic and great capture of Tony Stark's character.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Cool!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Again, very well done!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I love this fic so much! I read it all the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015