Reviews for The Gift of Song
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Um, *grins sheepishly* Don't mind my other review. I was upset. *sweatdrop* stupid teenage moodswings. any way, i was wondering if i could, um, you know, use the idea of a musical Magus in one of my fics. It is an awsome idea, and i jst thought that maybe, you would lend the idea to me? answer in a review or flame (preferably flame, my house is freezing) with your answer. Loved your story!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
YOU! *face is red with rage* YOU! HOW DARE YOU! YOU HUMILIATED MAGUS! HOW DARE YOU! *cat fight starts* I'LL KILL YOU! *stands up and brushes hair back, barely containing rage* I like your story, besides the fact that you hurt my poor Magus. Come here Magus. *Hurt Magus walks up and leans sadly on me* You should be asha- well, not really. Your story is really cool, but you should at least feel a little bit guilty! anyway, i'm only mad about that one tid bit. I love Magus and hate seeing him hurt. I almost cried when he walked away. His revenge was good though. *grins, rage visibly gone* keep up the good work, dude.
TLOZLink5 chapter 4 . 2/1/2002
Again, a wonderful little piece. Lucca and Magus...together...O.o

This is great,'ve written an entirely different CT storyline-and I love it!
Raina chapter 4 . 9/19/2001
Hehehe! That was good! I finally got around to finishing it too! Loved it! Ja!
Char chapter 4 . 7/5/2001
Chibi Dr. C chapter 4 . 6/9/2001
ack! crono is the new ja-jar binks! and he talks in third person!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Aaaah... GOOOD... I always knew Magus had a great taste when it came to music... I WANT MORE! NOW! STEP ON IT!
Raina chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Aylakat chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
HAHAHAHA great. Hurry with the sequel!
Denali Orville chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Ayla! Yet another CT board member migrates to , eh? Screwy story, almost as good as the one where Magus turns gay.
Magus chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Yes a reunion tour. What is Spekkio doing in my castle and why haven't I remodeled it. I should have killed Froggy as well. I love frog legs for dinner. Make more stories.
Majin Magus chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Spiky haired guy, right on! Vegita Magus all the way...anyway, besides that, this was hilarious! Can't wait for the next part!