Reviews for Fun
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Ha!exactly what I wanted to happen!awesome. Really weird how long ago this was now,huh?
Mona001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Why did Neal have to come back so soon...

The only thing is even though I would have died if a second kiss happened so soon, I can't picture either one of them initiating one so soon. They'd both want it, but would they do anything about it?

Great job!
Harry and George chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant - oh, if only!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Ahh, love it :) If only, right?
But I'm sure we'll get this soon :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. You nailed this. His face does look, like, ten years younger when he smiles. Not that he looks old to begin with. But he looks boyish. Awesome ability to evoke the heady feelings of impending love and falling in love. Great work. Thanks for sharing. *off to read more of your other stories*
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awwwww, that was just so sweet and ... Smiley.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
a lovely little addition to the scene. Very nicely done, short and sweet :)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is how that scene should have ended...We would have gone crazy... :))
Great job!
Matsu Meiana chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
And that was ooooh, fun.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love that you describe his face as unguarded. We talk so often of Emma's walls coming down, but Hook is more and more okay with being vulnerable around her and saying exactly how he feels and where he stands.

"...a gentle hint of warmth trembling against her skin..."-This entire section here gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling! She looked so swept off her feet there, loving what she was hearing, but still afraid and still prioritizing. She just kept leaning in and looking at his mouth.

"I'm finding this quite pleasant already," Hook said to her lips, fingers trembling slightly against her skin."-Thud. Just. Thud. I LOVE how shaky he is while at the same time so sure, so eager.

Yay! A kiss! Oh good lord, the only reason I'm glad that didn't happen is because I would have died of a system overload! "...just sighed into her mouth and trembled against her, far too sweet, too longing and- loving, too much in every way and she wanted more."-Because when they're with each other, they're home!

Adorable! And sexy!
heidi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
more serious fun and Emma Neal dies stay with Hook, or not to die the other but if you CHOOSE to Emma's handsome captain, congratulations on the history, excellent partner.
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Would Fun be a good word to describe your scene? Okay I know you probably got enough of that in other reviews. I re-watched the scene earlier today and your addition to it is wonderful...if only true!
RoRo chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, my. Why didn't the show go this route? I've been meaning to review your short stories for awhile now and this one finally did the trick. Love, love, love! You are very talented and capture their characters extremely well. Thank you for tiding me over between episodes! :)