Reviews for Q
AnotherGuest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Wow! That was actually... extremly nice of Q. I mean seriously, while it must have been unsettling for the Death Eaters to land on a foreign planet, in the end with that solution all parties got what they wanted - kind of.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Hahaha, this is such a clever and funny idea for Voldemort's end. I love how you open it by setting the scene of that fateful Halloween night, which creates a nice canonical atmosphere. You also capture Q's voice well in his dialogue - certainly true that nobody should ever piss off a Q, much less *the* Q! - and I lol'ed at the twist that instead of just killing Voldemort (which is what I'd expected), he transport him and all his followers to another planet.

While this is a fun read, I think it could be even better if it were a longer. As is, it's very brief, and I would suggest lengthening the confrontation between Q and Voldemort, and showing more of Voldemort's reaction. You mention that he gets "very afraid" but doesn't he get angry too, when his spells don't work on Q? Does he think Q's crazy? I'd love to find out what he thinks of all Q's StarTrek jargon. There are also several SPaG errors throughout this story, especially missing punctuation around the dialogue, that I found kinda distracting. For example, it should be, "It has stopped working{,} you know{,}" said a voice from behind him."

P.S. I'm here reviewing you as part of the review-a-thon at the Diagon Alley forum! Come drop by sometime :)
Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
wouldn't they all be so interbred that they would have to all be dead by the time voyager passed them by?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Nice story!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I can imagine the ugly babies and lack of magic on that planet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
good story
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
If Q took all the pureblood bigots, I can only imagine they are horribly inbred.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Has possibilities but unfortunately they weren't realized
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
cool
thunder18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great chapter Update soon
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hm, this has potential. Sorry, but to be perfectly honest, this is more of a plot bunny than a fic. Well, maybe not in the Continuum... Never know with those, erm, entities.

That being said, a fic that incorporates The Q could be absolutely hilarious and I think that this could be a great way to go about it. Think about it.

It wouldn't even have to be Q. It could be Q, Quinn, Q or even Q. Or an OC Q. Oh, how about Junior? Or even better, Junior's mom while going through postpartum depression?

grenouille
Arthorius chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Picard is French, Potters are British.. No freaking way picard came from the potter family.. Plus picard is a moron...
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Nice job with the portrayal of Q.
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hah! Perfect!
kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
talking about a win win situation. Q made Voldies day i think.