Reviews for The Saga of Mercury
wolfmonk chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I love the stoy
Azn-Gurl-Mizu chapter 32 . 5/9/2005
Why haven't you updated yet? ;-;
DBCDude chapter 15 . 1/12/2005
Not bad for an epic battle. But as Colin Mochrie said when Robin Williams played 'Hollywood Director', "I've seen better character development on the Match Game!" That was a funny line. Anyway, not bad nonetheless. Keep working on it!
DBCDude chapter 19 . 12/19/2004
Well written. You know what? I think I'm starting to see a theory here.

If there IS a Scout and a Knight representing each planet, then each Scout would bear a daughter in the next millenium!

Pretty clever, am I? Well, keep in touch, Jose! I look forward to hearing that on EX Radio's "JRHorse Side Project!"
MTiyamoto chapter 32 . 12/5/2004
Hi! First time I've reviewed a Sailor Moon fanfic, but hey, there's always a first for everything! Oh and um, no one recommend me this or anything, I found your fanfic on a site and thought of going to and at least review it. And here I am, reviewing, it's quite good! YOU need to update mister person dude!
Bloody Miss chapter 32 . 10/5/2004
*Stares blankly then is shaken awake by best friend, Amee. Blinks then realizes that she needs to write a review. * Wow! that's all I can say! WOW!
jster1983 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow amazing Imagine if the outers had there own knights too. That would be amazing and a huge misunderstanding could cause them to fight with the inner knights.
moongoddess86 chapter 32 . 6/3/2004
update, update, update, update. I love this story so much it almost hurts. ok it doesn't really. but i do love this story. i can't believer there are only 3 more chapters. oh, my god. oh well, and long as they are as good as or better than the previous chapters it will ok. please, please, i beg of you update this story. Thank you. Best wishes from Nic-chan.
Melissa Norvell chapter 17 . 5/31/2004
Great chapter so far. I enjoyed it. I'm getting through the fic slowly but surely!
Melissa Norvell chapter 16 . 4/22/2004
Great chapter so far. I loved the ending to it. It was very humorous despite what's been going on.
Melissa Norvell chapter 15 . 4/22/2004
Nice chapter, and a long one at that. Now that the scouts are back, I hope things will be better at least for a while with them.
Melissa Norvell chapter 14 . 4/21/2004
they are in a prediciment now that Sorinya knows. I wonder what will happen next?
Melissa Norvell chapter 13 . 4/21/2004
Great chapter so far. I'm going to read more.
Melissa Norvell chapter 12 . 4/16/2004
Wow, that was actualy kind of confusing for me to comprehend, I think it has something to do with those waves of hatred.
Melissa Norvell chapter 11 . 4/16/2004
Lol, nice funny ending. Glad that Greg made it though, I was in suspense there for a while.