Reviews for The Device Has Been Modified
FlamePrinceOfHoardKingdom chapter 2 . 3/31
This story was awesome! Please write more! I'd like to read more on the adventures of Jack and Kozmotis!
NotSoNormalLady chapter 2 . 3/31
This was really cute! It definitely hit my feels in all the right places. Had the right amount of silly and fluff. Thank you for writing this!
Ravens Black Rose chapter 2 . 3/30
Wow I loved this!
At first I wasn't even sure about reading it, after reading the description I didn't think it would be my kind of thing, but I gave it a go and am glad I did! The more I read the more I began to love it.
It would be nice to see an extra part showing there life after the end, after Jack gets his body, I wish there was more.
Really love it! x3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
OMGZ! I love it so much I wanna cry!
Cerekal chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This.
This was amazing and beautiful.
And I am just speechless.
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I'd love to see a continuation of this. It was such an awesome story.
Dariahn chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
oh my god! That's the best AI story I've ever read! You made it so perfect and beautiful. Happy end was a miracle after the first attempt to turn jack on. ignore the stupid pun. I almost cried Q.Q Thank you for that piece of unbelievable awesomness!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
GWDG:OMG you got me to cry! D: got me to CRY! That's tells you how amazing you made this story. Just...wow. O.O" Ugh now im a blubber mess of feels! XD I loved this, truly loved it. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
GWDG
darkmickyangel chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
this story is amazing, its so well written C:
Laya14 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
i think i died laughing at the end... and several places in between...
MariaAquarius chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Omg i nearly cried when i thought that Lack wasn't fully downloaded it was so sad but i am glad it was a happy ending can you make a one-shot with how jack adjusts so then i can love you forever thanks
SilverDragon00 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This is the most beautiful, yet tragic, happy, heart warming thing i have ever read. I laughed with it, I got embarrassed with it, and I even almost cried with it.
BallaSiebenaler chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Wow...just...wow. This is really good, I mean there are a lot of stories I follow and favorite just to favorite, but this fic is pretty damn good lol. It made me laugh and actually be on the verge of tears for a minute there, so good job deffs worth reading again
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Would you consider writting a sequel?
worshipthehat chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This made me laugh out loud many times! fab story, glad it all turned out alright :D