Reviews for Canticum Animam
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/21
Interesting, imaginative idea.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh dear me... I never expected that... well knowing your style a bit more now I should have but... I almost cried really. I had a friend on which I caught cutting scars once and while she is better now and (as far my knowledge go, which I now realize might not be so far) I know no one that has been abused I'm wondering if maybe I don't listen enough? For a long time now I'va had as a rule to always try to listen and remember to the small details no one pays attention too because I know how good it feels when you feel that someone cares enough to remember small inconsequential things about you.
And now I wonder if it's enough? But I know so many people, I invest myself so quickly into others and My social skills are so hard to use that it makes for an interesting mix in my life right now ahah.
Do you kno the YouTube Channel Boyinaband? His creator, Dave, have been struggling with depression and procrastination and he released a song not that long ago with a a phrase that reasoned deep within:
"I wanna do the most good and prevent the most hurt. But I've gotta put my oxygen mask first"
So there. I don't really remember where I was going with this but just wanted to share that with you
AMazing story as always
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Not quite bringing a tear to my eyes but it certainly does touch somewhere deep. Mostly seems to feed my rage for child abusers and rapists but I can't help feeling bad for the kid even when I know this didn't happen for real. Definitely think I will remember this one for a while.
animefreak221 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
So good, I started crying because of it. This fanfic is so sad but good and I'd be surprised if anyone didn't like it
Phoenix Paladin chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
This was... hauntingly beautiful in a horrifically tragic way. Well written, and the emotions simply bled through both audio and visually.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
great story! you have touched my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Perfectly choosen songs i love evanescence and the songs would be spot on for harry.
bookworm2192 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I am sometimes shocked about how little I pay attention to the lyrics of songs, and now that there is context for some of my favourite Evanescence songs, I think I'll be more careful. Thankyou for writing this story.
dfjgdigjrgterter chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Oh, you are really a good writer. Your angst is very, very heartbreaking and touching. I hope you write more things like this :)
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awwwwww! So beautiful!
You are amazing at these types of stories! You should write more. I know its hard on the emotion to write these but I think you have a great talent for them !
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awws xo
Rette chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Please consider expanding this one - shot into a full length story. You're a master at evoking the emotions of the characters and I would love to see where you could take this.
JadedKrystal chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
oh...tis made me cry...it is such a beautiful piece of work...thanks for the story.
JustTally chapter 1 . 10/15/2014