Reviews for Canticum Animam
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 9/13
great story! you have touched my heart
Perfectly choosen songs i love evanescence and the songs would be spot on for harry.
bookworm2192 chapter 1 . 6/13
I am sometimes shocked about how little I pay attention to the lyrics of songs, and now that there is context for some of my favourite Evanescence songs, I think I'll be more careful. Thankyou for writing this story.
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Oh, you are really a good writer. Your angst is very, very heartbreaking and touching. I hope you write more things like this :)
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awwwwww! So beautiful!
You are amazing at these types of stories! You should write more. I know its hard on the emotion to write these but I think you have a great talent for them !
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awws xo
Rette chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Please consider expanding this one - shot into a full length story. You're a master at evoking the emotions of the characters and I would love to see where you could take this.
JadedKrystal chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
oh...tis made me is such a beautiful piece of work...thanks for the story.
JustTally chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
Thank you..
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
i liked it
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
TToTT I'm crying! ...Uwaaah!
Okay, I didn't think at first that this would be about an abused Harry Potter, but... it fits together. The songs are perfect. ;_; :')
nancypotter25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I know that this is a very serious story and i truly love it. I have a small suggestion. Could you make a side story with Ron. One of his songs should be veggie tales cheeseburger. Its hilarious and fits Ron to a T! Love the story again
Alice Hudson chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was so beautiful! It really captured the emotion, and I'd love to find out whether Harry's life does get better after revealing of his soul songs, and whether he does find love, but I suppose this works well as a one-shot also. So sad...
nyxaaren chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awww...Now I'm crying! That was so beautiful! Sad, but lovely. I like your song choices...Okay, still crying. Can't help it. This story was so sad, and yet so hopeful at the end that I just don't know whether to cry happily that Harry starts to heal, or cry sadly at what has happened to him!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014