Reviews for Canticum Animam
TheHiddenWookie chapter 1 . 8/18
I'm not crying...there is a bug in my eye...
HerderOfTheStones chapter 1 . 7/18
You got me hooked to these fucking songs you monster
Nagi.SChan chapter 1 . 7/3
This is so good...

IT HONESTLY MADE ME CRY!
IT WAS THAT GOOD!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/1
AAawww
MlleTomate chapter 1 . 5/9
That was really sad ... I don’t think the Dursley were that bad but surely they were not sweet people...
CallMeIshmael chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I don’t feel comfortable having this attached to my account, but I wanted you to know, I broke down sobbing when I read this. I went through an intense half dozen years or so following a period of loss several years back. The way you write and the songs you chose lead me to believe you have or are currently going through a similar situation. Don’t give up. I don’t know your story, and I can’t feel your pain, but there’s a brighter future ahead. I have a family, a home, and experiences which I wouldn’t trade for the world; and though it might not seem that way, your future is just as full of potential. If I’m reading more into this than is there, hopefully my little testimony might help a reader who needs it. Well written, if a bit choppy, and a little bit cliche (having Snape reveal Harry’s secrets), but I enjoyed your ability to accurately portray reactions and emotions. Keep writing!
jasjarrid1985 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I would have thought three doors down Superman would be one of his songs. Excellent fit in that it keeps in line with the characters as portrayed by Rowling. keep up the good work!
VanillaRosemary chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Yeah no it’s ok I didn’t need that anyway
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Wow that made me cry... That was terribly unexpected. So beautiful.
Hetalian chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I feel like the M rating was unnecessary, but probably coz I've seen worse in a T rated fic. Anyways, I really liked this story! Very creative and original. I might use this as a story idea but with other characters :)

Bai!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Interesting, imaginative idea.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh dear me... I never expected that... well knowing your style a bit more now I should have but... I almost cried really. I had a friend on which I caught cutting scars once and while she is better now and (as far my knowledge go, which I now realize might not be so far) I know no one that has been abused I'm wondering if maybe I don't listen enough? For a long time now I'va had as a rule to always try to listen and remember to the small details no one pays attention too because I know how good it feels when you feel that someone cares enough to remember small inconsequential things about you.
And now I wonder if it's enough? But I know so many people, I invest myself so quickly into others and My social skills are so hard to use that it makes for an interesting mix in my life right now ahah.
Do you kno the YouTube Channel Boyinaband? His creator, Dave, have been struggling with depression and procrastination and he released a song not that long ago with a a phrase that reasoned deep within:
"I wanna do the most good and prevent the most hurt. But I've gotta put my oxygen mask first"
So there. I don't really remember where I was going with this but just wanted to share that with you
AMazing story as always
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Not quite bringing a tear to my eyes but it certainly does touch somewhere deep. Mostly seems to feed my rage for child abusers and rapists but I can't help feeling bad for the kid even when I know this didn't happen for real. Definitely think I will remember this one for a while.
animefreak221 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
So good, I started crying because of it. This fanfic is so sad but good and I'd be surprised if anyone didn't like it
Phoenix Paladin chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
This was... hauntingly beautiful in a horrifically tragic way. Well written, and the emotions simply bled through both audio and visually.