Reviews for The Routes We Take
DukeScarlet chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
It's been quite some time, and seeing as the story isn't marked as complete, I was wondering if you'd be willing to entertain us readers with a few more chapters ? You were quite successful and I'd like to see more if you'd let me.

'Till next time, hopefully !
-DukeScarlet
Zeke5000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Hmm...very nice.
More chapters hopefully?

4.5/5
tachello chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
*More, damn Swype keyboard
tachello chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
This is really well done! I haven't read such a good story in a long while. Keep up the good work, I hope for me chapters soon!
PhantomDark chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Thanks for the shout out. Chapter 2 is just as good as Chapter 1. I am enjoying how things are developing between Yuri and Rita. Can't wait until things start to get even more interesting between them. Keep up the good work.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Oh snap. Yurita *_* this is fantastic. You write well and really know how to build up tension i.e. the scene in the inn at Dahngrest made me hold my breath a little! Haha, anyway, keep it up! Goodness knows the ToV section needs more Yurita!
The Wumbologist chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Funny how quite a few of the YurixRita stories are M rated; there's something just delicious about this pairing, isn't there?

I love the buildup you've got going on in the story. It's paced very well in increments that culminate in an awesome scene near the end. A lot of stories jump straight in to the M rated bits but you took your time in getting here and it really paid off.

I also really enjoy the subtlety you write the characters with as well. Yuri always hides behind his poker face while Rita, though passionate, masks her feelings quite well and I think you've captured them perfectly. Stories tend to have the characters meet then immediately set off on their romp but the few days Yuri and Rita had to travel together really built up the relationship and added to the tension in a way that really helped the story.

You're an awesome writer writing for an awesome pairing and I'm definitely looking forward to more chapters from you!
dark drow chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
thor be great! I love your story, not enough on this pairing or stories in the vesperia area in general. loving the first two chaps so far and im looking forward to how the story takes off. my apologies was not well round and lacked critiisisms but I'll be sure to throw them in there as the story develops. keep on trucking!
PhantomDark chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very well written story. I have just started playing Tales of Vesperia a couple of weeks ago, Rita is one of my favorite female characters in the game. Hope the story continues to stay entertaining like this. Keep up the good work.