Reviews for Masters of Intrigue
DayWrecker chapter 48 . 2/21
Another most excellent story from a very gifted writer. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is amazing! I love the way everything comes together, and the characters are so realistic! It would awesome if you made a series from this, Theros hasn't had his history told yet and this is just great. :) Please continue?
Helca Maica chapter 48 . 11/9/2015
This was an amazing story! :D Best I've read in a while! It truly had me invested in reading it to the end, something I rarely have the will, patience and time to do lately, and I couldn't thank you enough for that!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! :D You will probably see more of me in the future, hehe :P

Until then,
Chees!

HelcaMaica
Helca Maica chapter 46 . 11/9/2015
Ooooh, that was so cathartic..! I expected to be glad when that vermin finally died, and Theros got his freedom, but this sooo enjoyable! :DDD Go Kelfryn Kelvi!
Helca Maica chapter 27 . 11/8/2015
I love this story so much...! There are too few stories of Jarlaxle and Enteri out there, and even fewer romantic ones. And even among all of them I believe this one might be the longest I've come across yet. I really love you for writing this...!
I would have left a review in earlier chapters, I seriously meant to, but i was so absorbed within the story that i kept pressing "next" and before i knew it i had read 27 whole chapters...! That's like whoa...!

The chemistry between them is amazing, especially the way you portray it...! I can certainly imagine them being comfortable only in the very private company of each other. Grah, I love them so much...!

I wondered, is Sheirtalar the equivalent of a Greek or perhaps Turkish city? All those Greek names and foods, they are so familiar and yet so new to me placed withing that world! It was a really pleasant surprise. I must admit, I don't know much about the world of the Forgotten Realms and its map beyond what I have read in the Drizzt Do'Urden books and a general overview in the wiki, so please excuse me if I appear somewhat clueless...! xP
LoS chapter 26 . 8/5/2015
I really love this story and I'm taking my time to read it with no hurry. Jarlaxle and Artemis slowly moved OOC I think, buy it happened in a plausible way. I love the fact that there IS a plot in this story, and it's very evocative.
Just one note: "siete" means "you are", but it's a plural "you". The singular "you are" would have been "sei". (How curious, I've always seen Calishite culture as similar to arabic culture, not italian)
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 48 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! The way Artemis and Jarlaxle's relationship progresses is very nice and I am very attached to your OCs. Especially Theros, he's really cool. The way this ended seems to leave room for a sequel, will there be one? I really hope so. Your stories about these two are really good and I really like reading them! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Ale123456 chapter 48 . 3/29/2015
That was a pretty good story. I definitely enjoyed it overall.
With the obvious exception of the male/male romance (as I doubt Salvatore would ever write it), I thought that the story felt overall very canonical in that the basic story flow felt like something Salvatore might write.

Ale123456 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
I'm definitely enjoying this story so far. You are a really good writer and I enjoy how you write the interactions between these two.
I have become addicted, I think, to reading about happier interactions between the two and hoping for a happier ending than Salvatore provided.

I'm definitely enjoying this story so far. It seems really long too, like it will be a full length story and I love that! It's like I get to read an alternative story from what Salvatore wrote with hopefully a happier ending.

I feel like both seem very in character so far, and I enjoy the conversations between the two.

Thank you for writing this story! :)
Sing chapter 48 . 2/22/2015
I loved this story! Will you be writing more for Entreri and Jarlaxle? Your writing is awesome!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 48 . 2/19/2015
Loved it! And that reference at the very end, you nailed it!
Hope to see more of those three as their business is being born.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
Ahhhhhh! I love it! Love it love it love it! My only regret is it sounds like it's close to - or at - the end. As ridiculous as it is, I don't want this to end (read ever). I know it's not possible, but that doesn't mean I can't dream. Lol. The bantering was perfect, Theros jumped right into it ( likely finding himself comfortable with them since they saved him is my guess), and Artemis seemed to enjoy having someone else to poke fun at Jarlaxle with. :D Artemis is making friends! Yay! I'm kind of curious to see if Kimmuriel gets introduced to Theros, etc. Also largely curious on if Artemis and Jarlaxle's relationship will advance further (healing the scar tissue, Artemis letting Jarlaxle return the favour(big eventuality on that one), etc.)

Sincerely looking forward to your next update, and super sincerely hoping that there's more to come.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 47 . 2/15/2015
How great a final fight it was! I liked that somehow inequal face-to-face between Vakadi and Entreri. Sharon's Claw powers were well-used and called upon.
My favourite bit is definitely when Artemis claims Jarlaxles as his lover, "forever more". That was great. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the following chapter(s).
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 47 . 2/15/2015
Hurrah! Absolutely stoked on Vakadi finally being dead! Poor Theros, good bit of a shock to his system I would think to find out that Ali and Nafein were Artemis and Jarlaxle. I'm looking so very very forward to your next update.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 46 . 2/10/2015
*Grins* they're so wonderfully different, and yet so fantastically the same. :D. Liking how you're having Artemis react to his own reactions to Theros. Also, Artemis and Jarlaxle time is always awesome. I had to laugh when Artemis learned of what Jarlaxle was going to call their new to-be group, and Jarlaxle's subsequent horror at finding out the truth about "heroes". :D Lol.

Looking forward to your next update!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »