Reviews for The Banshee of Hogwarts: The Philosopher's Stone
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/26
Marry him off to Hermione,lool.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 2/26
Really liking your Snape.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 2/26
I'm up for the True Banshee, to be paired with Fleur.
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 2/12
Wow
K'S Room of Requirement chapter 2 . 2/10
what about severus snape for her lover/boyfriend/etc?
Whispers of the Silver Shadows chapter 10 . 2/10
Yippee! Have fun, and I look forward to the rewrite.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/3
Your list of character should be OC not Harry.
of-B'lack-M'agick chapter 3 . 1/30
Omake annabeth thinks she's her mother. Als few days she discovers this is someone else then thinks she's an imposter
Speedy1106 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
When are you updating?
Mickey daughter of poseidon chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I think you should put some dumbledore bashing
flameslavier chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I would say rewriting the story is a could be a good idea
If you fell you could improve the story by rewriting all the more power to you
As for adding elements of Fate/ Stay Night into the story could be very interesting
And personally like the idea
willowskeith chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Looking forword to the rewrite
Shadow Wolf chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I loved reading the story and even with it's mistakes it has potential. However I like the idea of a Percy Jackson crossover more than a Fate/Stay Night crossover considering how you introduced Athena in the beginning. Both the Harry Potter universe and the PJO universe can be blended together very well and gives an opportunity to go into Athena's ancestry. Plus I'm sure many fans of both series like a story that goes into more serious matters than it did in the books and with Athena's personality she's definitely going to spice things up.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I like the concept, im not looking for deeper meaning, just entertainment, in my fan fiction right now, and yours is entertaining. For that you get a follow and favorite. I look forward to more.
EquinePianist chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
All I ask is that you don't turn this into a crossover. Especially when I don't know the other fandom.