Reviews for Momma's Boy
Halo Lover 45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
My gamertag is Abigail145 I think I'd have to double check but i don't have gta5
Zhe-Ubermensch chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
If I finish my gta story before you do, you're more than welcome to use Waverly herself :-D I can imagine that being a shock to T's mom... lol
OptimisticPessimist12 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Hey there!

First, as most reviews have said, I have to compliment you on your characterization of Trevor. I imagine the things he does and says very easily in this story, which is awesome. It's always a treat to read one of my favourite characters being in character. :)

The plot line with Miss Philips is a great idea, I thought the Freaks and Strangers mission starring her was interesting and I felt bad for poor Trevor at the end of it. (Also slightly pissed off, especially after all the trouble I went through to get the truck. Cuz' I'm an idiot. Lol)

I really like the OC thing, too. Kind of sucks I was late to the party, but a girl has to finish the game first. :) Doubt I could have come up with anything decent, anyway.

Alright, enough of my rambling. Keep writing! I'm loving this so far. :D
Terquoise chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
OMG! I love you! This was Awesome, the entire chapter was perfect! I love the relationship with Franklin being like her brother, and Michael caring for her like his daughter. And Trevor...I couldn't help but laugh out loud! You did better than I imagined for her, you gave her that realness she needed! I can't wait to read more! Trevor was perfectly written as always and my girl Tellie seems like shes made an impact on him, I love it! Thanks again for including her and for always reading my reviews, I love it and I'll be waiting for more!
ROCuevas chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Awesome job as always.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Nice add some more chapters please.!
clear-Elphaba94 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Hi, I'm really enjoying the story so far; mainly how you have written Trevor. Drew himself seem quite interesting and I look forward to seeing what happens next?
Quick question: did you still need OCs?
Terquoise chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sorry for the double (now triple) post I didn't think the first one went through...sorry!
Terquoise chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Thanks for the shout out! _ (happy dance) I love how well written Trevor is, its perfect! As for Drew, my interest has certainly been peaked, Tellie would step aside if there is a potential Trevor/Drew...Tellie is okay with being Franklins wife too, of course her character would change slightly but thats up to you! I appreciate you taking the time to read my post about her. I think your an amazing writer with great potential, I love the imagery. I can't wait to see how you add my OC Terquoise into the mix (she is slightly based off of my self; appearance wise) I'll be waiting and I'm cant wait to read more! Thumbs up
Terquoise chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Thanks for the mention _ (happy dance) anyway thank you for reading my SUPER long post last time, I usually give long reviews anyway! I'm loving Drew so far, I'm interested to read more about her. You've got Trevor perfectly written, I loved every bit! I can't wait to read what you have in store for my potential OC, if for some reason Drew and Trevor became a thing, my girl Tellie is cool with being the wife of Franklin too! But its your story, I love it! Thanks again and keep up the good work! I'll be waiting
RapeWhistlei chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I really like Drew :) Good job with the whole thing!
ROCuevas chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
It was great work. You portrayed Johnny perfectly. :D
Feel the Steel chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I love this already, I know I'm going to be addicted to this story. Very well written and great descriptions, Trevor and Michael were spot on.
Thank you very much for using my OC, she was perfectly written, and if you need any more information on her just let me know.
Can't wait for more :)
theinsurgentwarden chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I think for Franklin a wife he would probably have might be a type of rising starlet that grew up in the streets like Franklin. Maybe she also dropped her gangster roots similar to how Franklin dropped his, but just a thought. I feel like Franklin would have a girl that's kind of a model. For Trevor he's kind of a wild card. I mean you look at him, its implied he has had moments of confused sexuality, but with women he seems to like pissing off the boyfriends of the ones he has had. Strangely though I think Mrs. Madrazo and Trevor's mom have a strange similarity in terms of looks. I guess in this case he might see a girl as trigger happy as he is, like one day he passes that one area in the wilderness where those Mexicans got killed. (It's a No Country For Old Men reference) and he realizes she is the one who did that. Then just as tensions get high between them bikers start to surround the area and they fight them together and realize their mutual hatred towards bikers. It doesn't have to involve the NCFOM reference, but it'd be cool, though definitely leave the hatred towards bikers there. Hope I gave you some good ideas here! :)
Terquoise chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hey its me again...I'd like to submit myself as an OC for your story, for Trevor considering my bizarre crush on him!
Name: Terquoise Lynne
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Lives: Blain County/ Sandy Shores in a Trailer
Vehicles: Car; Black Buggy. Motorcycle; Black and Blue 4 Wheeler
Favorite Weapon: Micro SMG
Build: Size C Bust; Hispanic Bubble Butt ;-) (natural curves)
Makeup: Light Eyeliner, Mascara, Clear Lip Gloss
Outfit: Old Raggedy Blue Jeans, Blue Camisole, Black Leather Jacket and Black Leather Boots, Occasional Silver and Black Aviators
Tattoos: 4 you can be creative with this one, I dont wanna give my exact tattoos
Piercings: Right Side Lip and Nipples
Personality: Basically feminine version of Trevor Phillips; Total Badass and Just as Perverted, she is Bisexual
Drug of Choice: Oxycodon (not really, but this is gta) occasional pot smoker
Pet: Bumble Bee Ball Python named Medusa, can occasionally use for fun kills and strangling others, she usually stays at the trailer but hangs out on her neck when possible
Relationship with Michael: Father Daughter
Relationship with Franklin: Brother Sister
Relationship with Trevor: Chaotic, eventual bouncy bouncy type relationship ;-) (Trevor just doesn't seem like the boyfriend girlfriend type)
*I hope its not picky and you dont have to follow it exact I just wanted to give you a good idea :-) thanks for reading, I know its long and I hope you'll consider adding Terquoise or Tellie for short