Reviews for Illusions
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Since you had listed Frigga in the characters, I had really hoped to hear from her or see her assisting Loki once he died and she could reach him. But she wasn't actually in this fic.

I liked the geas idea though.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG! It is a very interesting idea! Loki fighting Thanos from throne of Asgard! Please continue writing, it would be a very interesting story!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Interesting interpretation on the events of TDW.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Until canon forces me to believe otherwise, I'm going to believe that it really did go something like this. I hate thinking that Loki would choose to fake the entire thing and intentionally hurt Thor as much as his death obviously did, that we might never get any payoff from everything with Thanos (like SERIOUSLY can we please get some in-canon confirmation that Loki wasn't acting entirely of his own free will), or that Loki has no greater purpose in taking the throne besides his own selfish ambitions.
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Interesting! I very much like Odin's words. I wonder if you are thinking of continuing this?
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love it! Thank you for being one of the few to mention that Loki ORDERED THE AETHER TO BE TAKEN TO THE COLLECTOR. it's a connection few have made so far, so kudos to you!
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh dear, oh dear, I really wish this is what *really* happened in the movie! Wouldn't that be grand? ;D I must say, the best part of this was Odin's freak-out at hearing about Loki's "death". Somehow, after seeing him be so callous with Loki in the film, him be a real father here made it all the more poignant. Beautifully written; it's an ending I'm sure won't come true but one for which we could all hope. :3
time2read chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Honestly simply amazing! Loved it! Write more!
Moonacre91 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Aww nooo :( I was so sad when I read that the Status: Complete. This is such a great story! I wish to read more. Odin really suprised me, as suprised Loki too. But I wish that this was really happen. I mean, I hope, he didn't kill Odin in the end of the movie. I really loved this story! Thank you for it!