Reviews for A Hero Again
Waywardneko chapter 11 . 7/9
Nice new chapter!
Logging into fanfic net for the first time in ages was made all the better by your update!
PMMM WalpurgisNight chapter 11 . 5/25
i love this story and i hope you finish it
MWkillkenny84 chapter 11 . 5/24
Good chapter.

Oh, first Menos (muy) Grande is arriving?

Vote: 10
Plumalchemyst chapter 11 . 5/24
lol I actually was thinking that when chaos was mentioned then the next line DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER MASS HYSTERIA
Kriss1989 chapter 11 . 5/24
Memos time! "I thought you said there weren't witches!"
"It's not, it's a super hollow created by mass cannibalism."
"...I'm not sure if that's worse or better!"
Pdog chapter 10 . 2/20
Please update soon
Pdog chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
What if mami madoka sayaka show up as well as all of their witch counterpart's and they have a HUGE battle in a labyrinth. But all Ichigo and Rukia can do is fight Hallows outside , but don't know about the other battle. Only a suggestion! P.s. this fan fiction is awesome
Pdog chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
This is officially my favorite fan fiction EVER :):):):):):):):):)
Pdog chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
You did read the different story Amanda's !:) this is such a funny chapter by the way:)
Pdog chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
If they ever see grand Fisher ( the hollow that killed Ichigo's mom) then the grand Fisher could read Kyoko's memory ( like when grand Fisher did with Ichigo) and show either Kyoko's dad or Kyoko's little sister. Then that would be a good way to get into the conversation about Kyoko's past.:) This is an awesome fan fiction by the way!:)
Pdog chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Someone finally spells walpurgis nacht right! Your awesome! :):):) and your fan fiction is great! :):):)
Pdog chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
I broke into ARM's !:) SO FUNNEY!:):):):)
Pdog chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
:) :):):):):):):):):):):)
Pdog chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
:3 I like your fanfictions! Question- are you going to include the rebellion story (the 3rd Madonna magica movie)? P.s. your doing great with your fanfictions! Keep it up! :) :) :) :) :)
phoenixgod13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
ok normally when reading something with loads of spelling errors i stop reading and tell the author to sort out the errors. but the errors in this are so funny that i keep reading just to see them.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »