Reviews for Busted
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
where is the sequel?
Lil' Miss Pug chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Ahhh, I loved this, very cute! I love the father/son connection Rick and Carl still have even after the end of the world, even if it is becoming quite scarce.
I really like the relationship you have created between Lizzie and Carl as well. Although, I do feel like I am shipping your versions of them, rather than the ones that are on the TV show. Nonetheless, you did a brillaint job.
Thank you!
readergirl223 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
syper adorbs wright more plz
layvba chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Adorable
Arteezy'sFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Best Carl/Lizzie 1 shot sort of but I hope you make the sequel to wasted arrow because that story is the best ever I can't wait to see it even though you kinda of quitted I hope this message still gets you write more of this awesome stories

-Arteezy'sFan
galacticspacelizard chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
this is really cute! x
Mistolove chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
IraTamashi99AmyliaZanpakuto chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I was laughing so hard at the end! So funny and fluffy I loved every line of it! :)))
ThatGuyWhoReadsStuff chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
this was pretty cute :)

I'd really like a long sexy fanfic about this ship but it looks like you've given up on that idea...
BloodGutsandChocolatePudding chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Now I'm gonna have to write, like, a one shot for these two
Dammit, they're so cute! I can't understand why more people don't ship them! They'd have been absolutely perfect together, man!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Didn't even know I shipped it... didn't even know I shipped it...
This is literally the most adorable thing- I can't. It's perfect.
Carl is so cute, Lizzie's as awesome as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
omg! so adorable! I can't wait for the sequel to the Beth/Daryl story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Can you please keep going with this story? I love it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This story is amazing I love it please write more! I love how you had Rick catch them and made the story have a lot if drama in just one small part of the story! Great job
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
aww I really love them and definitely wanna see more, Carl is growing in such a good caring young man that is beautiful. just like Beth and Daryl! They look so good together! I really like Rick and Michonne too. keep 'em comin' I'll be readin'