Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Rise of the Valkyries
Telron chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
So far i like how u took an alternate timeline and had it merge with the IS timeline. it is very original and whatever happens next i hope is good. overall this is 1 of the better stories i have read out of all the books i have read due to shear detail and character interaction. i look forward to the next chapter .
UknownO.o chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hahaha next thing I know hes going to be spouting "are u my mummy?" To all the girls if u know wat I mean ;)
NeoBushido chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Good chapter.
Nice battlefield 2142 refrence
NeoBushido chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Since this has way too few reviews i though i do one even tough i haven't read up to the latest chap.
Good story tough not very strong in terms of faction development and even given the info so far about them the Valkyries are written as more OP then they are described to be and some part are quite illogical tough it could be perhaps passed on for example in once case if you are intentionally making them underestimate the IS universe or more likely just downright underestimating Tabane who is easily the person pulling the strings of everything in the IS universe with a few exceptions like Phantom Task.
So overall i give it 8/10 but i would still recommend this story if i had any1 to recommend it to
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Admittedly even up to the 8th volume there's not much information on who Madoka really is, so far its a lot of WMGs as far as I can tell and not too much is known about her full personality either.
redDaeth chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
can't wait for more.. Keep up the good work.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Oh crap
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Is it me or do the Valkryians want to conquer the world? It would be real nice if all of a sudden its revealed that Valkryia have "elites" kinda like Bleach's captains, espada and sternritters. With Charlie just being one of them, forcing Ichika and harem to go through training from hell by Chifuyu and possibly Tabane to undergo second shift.
ApothecaryBlues chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Hey man good job on your story. It has a great cast so far and brings a fresh sort of AU to this series. Also I really like the little factoid chapters you due between updates, gives us the readers a sense of confidence that even if it takes awhile to update you haven't abandoned the story half way. Keep up the good work
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Looks like Tabane Shinonono finally appeared
Kayman141 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Can you change from "off" to "of"?

Because I can see two fs in the word "off".

"But five out of years of living on Continental style breakfast military rations is enough to make you sick off it,"
Kayman141 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Can you change it from "You're Sharp Charlie" to " You're Charlie Sharp"?

Because there's one where Laura told Charlie who he is.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
What kind of government are they?