Reviews for Crawl of Time
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 13 . 7/19
What!? No! That can't be the end! No, Zoro, oh my gosh, that's so sad! Poor Sanji...
zosanlaw chapter 13 . 6/21
...
Shit this is so well written my tears just flow. The last chapter though omg /-/ whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Was hoping that it was the wrong guy but shit. Why aren't the tears stopping
YUNHOHOLIC chapter 13 . 4/30
I was okey and kinda happt till chapter 12 with all those bittersweet moment .. but u broke my heart with chapter 13 ... why T_T ... that's so cruel ... for both of them . For sanji ... that's so cruel
orangeaddiction chapter 13 . 4/25
Ahhh shit. I shouldn’t have read the last chapter….you’ve broken my soul. T_T dammit chopper should have been there! XD Now that I think about it, I hope the battle for the world’s strongest swordsman in canon wouldn’t leave one of them dead. I’ve never given much thought that if zoro were to become the strongest, he’d be beaten one day too. That makes me so scared omg. Anyways, I wasn’t expecting an actual tragedy to happen in the end…aw man. It broke my heart damn you. XD I want to say that its been a while since I’ve read such a good fic. I enjoyed it tremendously throughout the whole thing. I always love stories that take place after the crew finds the one piece, but there are not many of those so I’m so glad I found this. I love the characterization so much. It might be the most in character fic that takes place in the OP world that I’ve read (although there were some twists like the thing with nami or zoro’s temper getting the better of him. They were interesting nevertheless). Oh and I love how the flashbacks were done throughout. Plus the narration was top notch! This style of writing might just be my favourite.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Do you have any idea how much you just broke my fucking heart? I loved the story but, like, dude. I'm literally crying right now, no not crying, sobbing. I am sobbing and it's your fucking fault. I congratulate you. It's not often a story makes me feel this strongly. Your amazing, and this is going to sound weird, but keep making people cry. It doesn't have to be a bad cry, but please always strive to make someone feel this much. I think it's truly amazing, the sign of a good author, if they can make their audience feel. So keep being amazing.
grimmjoe chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I guess I got what I'd asked. But still.

I have no words for this.

Thank you for beautifully breaking people's hearts like this. Next time, I'd make sure I take the 'tragedy' label more carefully.

*weeps in the corner*
crystalbluefox chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
No "happily ever after" as I'd so much hoped for, nope. This damn well hurt to read the last chapter. Finally together and shitty life and destiny want's to torture Zoro and Sanji even more, by for real taking Zoro away from Sanji. Both suffered for so long and finally together... and then this.

It was a really well written story, indeed it was... but the end saddens me, really deeply.

Is there really no happiness in life there can stand strong?

Is happiness really just a lie?

Love & Hugs
Crystalbluefox
Adiez chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
I don't know what to say after what I read from the others rewiews, but really it's was so well writed and so painful to read. Now it's me who feel empty.
I'll go check your new collaboration story, hope this will a bit more joyful. :)
Lady Annalin chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
You wrote this very well, but the ending broke my heart into a million pieces. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

I'm gonna hide in the darkest corner and cry.
Ashlielle chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
HOW IN FREAKING HELL CAN YOU DO THIS?! THAT WAS THE SADDEST ENDING EVER! LIKE, NOOOO, ZORO, SANJI, NO, HELL NO!
I cried TT
After reading that WHOLE story, he just DIES! Like, what the flipping hell?! You don't deserve a cookie! No cookie!
Hshakii chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
SHIT. This hurt a lot. I loved it. The hurt and angst just stabbed me repeatedly every single chapter. I love how you write!
BlueSecretGarden chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god! that was so Sad!

I can't stop my tears from falling.

They only had 2 little years! That's not enough, not nearly enough... After all the pain and the sadness and the emptyness... after 20 years of suffering... barely 2 years...

And the way zoro died is just too sad! why couldn't they just grow old, or I don't know... die in a tsunami but together and peacefully?

... Oh my god... I can't stop crying.

At least this time they got to say goodbye.

And poor sanji, that will be the fatal blow, he will never get up from that ever again... he died too in a way.

Anyway, thank you for the story, it was really, really beautiful .

Kisses,

BSG

PS: still crying :S
Tiryn chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
This is not okay. This is never okay.

I AM GOING TO GO CRY IN A FUCKING CORNER NOW!
drainaxx chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I just finished this and I can't say I didn't enjoy the story.

It has a great plot and I love that Luffy didn't become the Pirate King but rather I say somewhat a symbol for the turnabout of the world. I also love your writing style and pace. I love how you written Sanji and his relationship with Zoro and how he still dotes on girl even when he's casually (and constantly) with Zoro.

But yes the thing that bothered me as it was for everyone else is the ending and how it seemed to rushed. Plus there are some writing errors in this story and some that I cannot even understand.

Overall this story is good though! One of the best ZoSan stories I've read!