Reviews for Crawl of Time
HeileWelt chapter 13 . 3/27
Thx so much for sharing
Carstairs-SuJuEXO chapter 13 . 3/12
OMG! I've been crying for an hour with this end!
hdmosprey chapter 13 . 1/1
Please accept this... horrified emoji. (゚Д゚)゚
Great suspense and writing, until the end. I'll be in denial if you're looking for me (it's a very believable ends no matter what in such a violent world).
Dude.cx chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I skip the memories, ..it's sometimes nice to be present , instead of suffering through memories til u actually need them for a good laugh
Dude.cx chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
This is some true romance ! Over here! Hell yea! , zoro saying sanji's name made me gasp! XD aaaah!
Dude.cx chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
This is so sad!* xD
Dude.cx chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
I get too into these danm stories! XD I wanna cry but I can't so fucking hard, kubo couldn't even do it! XD omgomgomgomg!
Dude.cx chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
This is fucking interesting! , I ...u making me feel old! XD I grew up with one piece so, this is sad.
aizoro chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Somehow I feel like I know how this will end since the beginning...A proper death in his arms is better than anything right?
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
What!? No! That can't be the end! No, Zoro, oh my gosh, that's so sad! Poor Sanji...
zosanlaw chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Shit this is so well written my tears just flow. The last chapter though omg /-/ whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Was hoping that it was the wrong guy but shit. Why aren't the tears stopping
YUNHOHOLIC chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
I was okey and kinda happt till chapter 12 with all those bittersweet moment .. but u broke my heart with chapter 13 ... why T_T ... that's so cruel ... for both of them . For sanji ... that's so cruel
orangeaddiction chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
Ahhh shit. I shouldn’t have read the last chapter….you’ve broken my soul. T_T dammit chopper should have been there! XD Now that I think about it, I hope the battle for the world’s strongest swordsman in canon wouldn’t leave one of them dead. I’ve never given much thought that if zoro were to become the strongest, he’d be beaten one day too. That makes me so scared omg. Anyways, I wasn’t expecting an actual tragedy to happen in the end…aw man. It broke my heart damn you. XD I want to say that its been a while since I’ve read such a good fic. I enjoyed it tremendously throughout the whole thing. I always love stories that take place after the crew finds the one piece, but there are not many of those so I’m so glad I found this. I love the characterization so much. It might be the most in character fic that takes place in the OP world that I’ve read (although there were some twists like the thing with nami or zoro’s temper getting the better of him. They were interesting nevertheless). Oh and I love how the flashbacks were done throughout. Plus the narration was top notch! This style of writing might just be my favourite.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Do you have any idea how much you just broke my fucking heart? I loved the story but, like, dude. I'm literally crying right now, no not crying, sobbing. I am sobbing and it's your fucking fault. I congratulate you. It's not often a story makes me feel this strongly. Your amazing, and this is going to sound weird, but keep making people cry. It doesn't have to be a bad cry, but please always strive to make someone feel this much. I think it's truly amazing, the sign of a good author, if they can make their audience feel. So keep being amazing.