Reviews for In The Eye Of The Craziness
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hahaha, this is awesome! I personally don't fear planes or clowns (I don't love clowns, because most of them smell like alcohol and cigarettes, but that's more out of disgust than fear.) And airplanes, I love. I'm almost as excited to fly somewhere on a plane as I am about the actual destination. XD

And I love that Castiel got in on the teasing, too. He really started to become more of a member of Team Free Will in Season 5, and I liked the relaxed feeling of this story. It's good to see the brothers having a normal, non-hunting-related argument for once. ;)
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Aw, the boys and their angel arguing - it's really nice to read a simple story like this! Because inbetween hunts, surely Sam and Dean get some time to just be brothers, and when Cas turns up, they can tease him, and it's just really sweet when they get moments of sibling normalcy. Great story, thanks for sharing :)) Keep it up -Rayne
need2no chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
cute! I love when someone gives Sam and Dean a little "normal". thanks for writing
GuestJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
LB, my husband's brother died unexpectedly yesterday and so I was feeling a little glum. I read this and chuckled out loud. You and other writers do impact the lives of others. Thanks to you, them, and Fanfiction Site!
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved this! Totally had me grinning like an idiot when Cas appeared and shared his opinion. :D You did an awesome job with Cas in this one. He is so rarely genuinely happy, but this was a completely believable interpretation of laid back, fun Cas. Thought the line "most of which Castiel failed to understand" particularly funny for some reason. lol. Great oneshot!
greenwise chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
funny :) thanks for posting
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful! As you probably remember- I am part of that 40 percent and definitely agree with Dean, so this really made me smile!

Very nicel