Reviews for The one who dared to hurt him
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Wow, that Terra person, regardless of it being the real Terra or not was completely out of line there. Really, going up to Beast Boy and insulting him like that. If I was there, I certainly would have been pissed at what she was saying.

Raven on the other hand was livid. She went full demonic rage mood there, claiming that Beast Boy belonged to her and made sure Terra regretted what she said.

Robin is understandable upset at Raven small over reaction, but for now, the new couple can just enjoy being in each others presence and their love.

Thanks for another fun read.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I loved that terra was literally bashed against the ground
Ssj Maggie chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I have no words to describe this a story! Congratulations. I am aslo a Terra hater and I loved the scene of Raven when she stands up for Beast boy with four bloody eyes! Great work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
So often it takes a "push" to get someone to open up or admit a certain set of feelings. I hope they don't get into TOO much trouble over trashing the club.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was great. I could see Raven acting like this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I like it. Thank you for creating this wonderful little tale.
SecretGirl7516 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Loved it. conitnue with your stories. :)
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
When I read the summary and saw Terra bashing I knew I had to read this. I haven't read any Terra bashing stories for a while. This was really good. Richard is going to kill them, but it was worth it.