Reviews for The White Reaper
Culebra del Sol chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Now this is a very intriguing concept. I was sold the moment you suggested a group of Reapers against their directive, but such a vastly different culture and alliance of the species?
I want a full out NOVEL from this.
Tz342 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
A very interesting and to my opinion original take on the Mass Effect verse I would like to read this intriguing story that such a unique setting, history and politics for Mass Effect story.
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Neodammarung chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Most sinister...and I see you adopted my Sandblaster gun idea XD. Looking forward to more!
A. M. Shawke chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Well. I think that it's perfectly okay to assume that the 'regular' salarians are pretty rare at this point (considering we have Virtual and Bio salarians). Speaking of the BSs, I'm pretty sure that they compensate fully for the Seveners' use of slaves.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
PURE 40 k warhammer awesomeness
please keep this story going
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Wait, so what's going on with Shepard's ship?
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
nice incorporation of the da stuff but while you clearly have this universe fleshed out in you head some codexs to explain it to us would be apreciated
M-Angel 05 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Great story! Enjoyed this chapter. Poor Liara though. ;(
Kalisko chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Okay, admittedly I didn't expect this story to go this route. It's interesting, and definitely raises a lot of questions on how the world was developed.
I admit I am bothered by the fact that slavery managed to survive here, but I've seen worse. If you do update this story, I'd read it.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This seems like it'll be an awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
A. M. Shawke chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Well. That was... very, very different. I think it's pretty cool how you've remixed a good amount of the ME universe for this story. It would be interesting to see where this goes.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Well that was definitely interesting. Not entirely certain whether I approve or not, but you hardly need my say so. Regardless of my misgivings about the slave culture or the inclusion of the batarians as anything other than a punching bag I feel i might look forward to seeing this continue. Not nearly so much as enemy returned, but still.
swemanD47 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
maybe its just me, but from your description of the "seven great races" so far i feel like they all deserve to be exterminated, really.. let them burn, as far as I can tell they had it coming for some time
Dragonfire781 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Interesting, I find it kinda hard to believe that the other races would revert back to slavery but it's an interesting storyline so far