Reviews for Time Raider
purplehawke7 chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this story. I can't wait for more.
Delighted youre back! Great chapter!
guest chapter 44 . 2/1
That was just fine!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 44 . 8/5/2017
You know at some point I think Xena and Gabrielle need to deal with abusive tones in there relationship the arguments I get but I'm noticing a lot of slaps and its not healthy and nether is Xena blocking Gabrielle escape when she wants personal space or time alone and I hope they can grow beyond these relationship issues as in the series as they were caused by series writers need for conflict.
mortadela chapter 42 . 6/28/2017
Psiuuú cadê o novo capítulo?
mortadela chapter 43 . 6/19/2017
Aguardando o desfecho... por favor atualize
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 43 . 6/18/2017
That was very heartbreaking that Xena couldn't tell Gabrielle why she was going I just hope they can work things out in time as it feels like there going through some ups and downs right now.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 42 . 6/18/2017
I feel bad for the guy who stitches ruptured that had to bad also the girls family not telling her thing was bad as they should have told her. I can understand why Xena wants Gabrielle to stay behind after what she's been through in the first part of the story its her fear getting in the way.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 41 . 4/17/2017
Yes I'm so looking forward to see Xena kill this asshole slave trading bastard, because reading what Gabrielle had to deal with in the aftermath was hard as it was so horrific.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 40 . 4/17/2017
I hope Xena kills this group for what they did to the women and family's because they deserve no less and as she said they have prisoners so there not gonna get that far.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 39 . 4/17/2017
I very much enjoyed Solan and Gabrielle's talk as to me Solan was a deeply underrated character in the series who deserved way better than the story line he got.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 38 . 4/17/2017
Very cute sex scene I also found the argument between both Cyene and Xena interesting because both sides are right yet wrong at the same time as there's more to both sides of the story :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/14/2017
Great chapters! I know how Xena feels about wanting a cleansing thru means of corporal punishment. I'm for it
MilkSapphire chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Xena seems very misplaced in this "new" world which is inevitable. Hopefully she can return to Greece!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/31/2017
WOW! Love the sneak attacks! Great chapter!