Reviews for Horizon
Enjoyed this :) Thanks for posting
Blowsup chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Love it. I miss her so much, I haven't watch NCIS either yet, I just can't
jgibbs7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Happy Birthday Ziva/Cote. Love that Tony wanted to be the first to wish Ziva a happy birthday. The tender moments they share made her birthday more meaningful. They showed that their love was still very strong even with the distance. I really liked that Ziva wanted Tony to stay on the line until she fell asleep.
Ziva decided before she had fallen asleep, that her next birthday she will be back and in Tony's arms.
Great birthday tribute to Ziva!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awwww, awesome story! So sweet:)
J09tiva chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That would be awesome! NCIS has never been the same without Ziva
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved the birthday call
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awwwwww 3 Loved it, the feels!

Lilli xx
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
All hail the queen of your happy Tiva land. I haven't watched a full episode of NCIS since PPF either, so I'm going to go with this story being what has happened. I'll just be a happier person that way. Thanks for writing!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
All hail the queen.

What does one need to do to become a citizenship in your kingdom? Because I want in. Pretty please?
Viviana chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OMG! I've read a lot of Fanfics about NCIS lately because I needed my weekly fix of TIVA and let me say this, yours has been the best I've read, very tender, completely into carácter, I just love it. Please keep writing this one, you have an excellent plot. I'll be waiting. Thanks.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awww thats so sweet, cute and fluffy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I can't stand Tony calling Ziva "Sweetcheeks" since that means nothing but otherwise I liked it
rainystv chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
then I can't wait for next year!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
SO MUCH INTERNAL, FANGIRL SCREAMING! Seriously, I enjoyed this, especially the part about Aunt Nettie. I really wish they'd showed her in an episode. Nice job.