Reviews for Falling Asleep On The Job
sherlockfangirl135 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Lol! This was a really funny fic! I especially loved the bits with Owen. Priceless. And quite honestly I can relate to all of this too. The positions you came up with were brilliant! Keep writing!
-Sherlockfangirl135
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
:-D
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That's incredible... As far as I know I never sleep in odd places but then of course I'm not to sure! I've fallen out of bed and not woken up... Just slept on hahaha! Had a major headache in the morning!
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I do that! I fall asleep in all sorts of places? Hehe, love it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Haha that was so cute
Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awwww... :D Fangirly, shippy happiness! :D
moms2398 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Very nice. Very well written and wonderfully descriptive.

MA
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
The ending was really sweet and topped it off nicely.
janie17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Incredibly sweet! Unfortunately I am only just now seeing it bc fanfiction decided it didn't want to actually email me any alerts even after I changed it to a different email address grr.
biancaruth chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
What a cute fic about our beloved Torchwood team. Stupid question but why does no-one, (especially Ianto) take a cat nap in Jack's bed?
Francine S chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hilarious as story, just loved. Could totally imagine Tosh curling up on the photocopier like a cat. Laughed so loud with the bit about Owen falling asleep on the autopsy table and cuddling the autopsy subject. Ianto's ones were really funny and a little bit cute, especially when Jack took him home and he didn't wake up at all through the journey. Great story, really funny.
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Always adorable. I think my favorite image was Mainframe singing Tosh lullabies.
I love Janto chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a fun one.

Sleeping at you're desk is fine, But not for Owen.
jack needs as many happy memories of Ianto that he can get.
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Fond memories for Jack, of all his team. Very sweet.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
loved this, love all the interesting places the team finds to sleep. I think i like Owen's sleeping places the best, though i wouldn't want to sleep in those places myself. I think i would choose to sleep with Myfanwy's nest, that seems like a great place to sleep.