Reviews for Plan B
RomanLizzy chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I don't believe Plan A will turn out better! :-P Sequel or it's a lie! lol :-D
(did that work? are you convinced this needs a follow up yet?)
teamtorettosupporter chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
oh how cute! this is really complete? i'd love a sequel!
Etoile Black chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh this definitely needs more chapters!
I l
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really good story! There doesn't seem to be very many stories about this couple anymore and I really enjoy finding ones about them.
infallibleamour chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I usually don't read fanfiction of these characters. But the summary sounded quite interesting, and so far I think the story is great. Can't wait for a sequel!
myladygrey chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love the story! I am just now finding M/K fics and loving them, though some of them are too graphic for me. Just to let both of you know, you need to use a spell checker/grammer checker because in some places there are things like "seh" instead of "she". Just thought I would let you know.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Please update soon! There aren't many Katie/Marcus fic and I've read all the ones on and so far I like yours the best! :-)
Ellie chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Interesting story about Marcus and Katie. Good job writing it. Maybe next time you can write another Marcus/Katie fic again or maybe a sequel to this one-shot fic..lol! I guess you are busy nowadays. Hope you are doing good. Anyways just saying hi and good job on this story.

-Ellie
slymom chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love this pairing. Their story is touching. Please don't us wait too long for another.

Thanks.
pansy25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Its short simple and open ended. Its possible for a sequel but it can be a simple one shot story.
iwishiwasjane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
i really liked your "shattered" Katie/Marcus story !

This one is great too!

LOVED it!
NameAvanto321 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great story! I like how you explained what happened to her after graduation
xylitol chapter 1 . 11/12/2013