Reviews for Without You
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
More? :D I would like to see some brotherly bonding between Sam and Zeke.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ezekiel isn't really a bad guy though he killed Kevin. Just has poor sense of trust. In said angel .
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I am still holding out hope for it too. :) Zeke doesn't have anything to gain from betraying them really. Not that we know of anyway...
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
awww,,, soo made me cry so happy that our boys are hugging ..awww.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I am totally with you. Keep dreaming!
Very nice.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Great story! I hope Zeke is a good guy too! Thanks for sharing!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Really like your version of events. I like that Sam was able to talk with zeke and get the scoop. And the conversation with Dean seems on the money. Thanks for sharing

:D
Caroline
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I want it to happen like this. I want Zeke to be a good guy. They have enough bad guys . I mean they have all thee new dick angels so why can't we have he one that's possessing Sammy be the good one? I'm thinking that as a soldier his mission is to protect Sammy maybe. Keep him safe. Heal him. I really don't want to be wrong on this. I know Sam is going to explode and I understand that but I think he's going to be more hurt then anything. I love your take on it though. I guess we'll be finding out when a certain tall handsome young man finds out and the shit hits the fan. Excellent story here!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wonderful! Oh, how I wish this is how the truth comes out, that it is to save Dean that Sam finds out about Zeke. This was incredibly written and all the emotions are done so wonderfully. Thank you for a great read!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wonderful story! Also great to read a new one from you, it's been awhile.
I would love to see something like this on the show, but figure instead we will probably get an angry Sam who leaves again. (I love both brothers, but Sam leaving does get frustrating)
What an intense moment when Dean was killed and Sam's reaction.
I like how you focused on Sam being angry at Dean about the memory issue, yet I don't think he would have agreed to let the angel help him.
I hope that Sam does understand why Dean asked for Ezekiel's help and then asked himself a question. Dean will do anything to help save Sam, but what would Sam have done if the situation was reversed. Would he have just let Dean die?
I enjoyed reading your story and will imagine for awhile this scene playing out... until we get the one from the show.
Thanks for sharing another story with us. :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
plz update! Great story!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That would be my perfect finding out scene! I too hope that Sam can see the bigger picture and doesn't just run off in a huff again like he usually does! I hope he listens, really listens to why his brother did what he did. The "there ain't no me if there ain't no you" line just blew me away and that's what it all boils down to. Great job x