Reviews for Apotheosis
Incredible. You articulate a very realistic dynamic for this pair. Loki is still Loki. Wish there was a sequel.
Jei chapter 15 . 4/5
Your story is so well-written. Most Lokane fics follow a similar storyline to each other (which I love anyways), but yours stands out as being very unique. You did a very good job of keeping them in character, and if their characters changed any, it was for good reasons explained in the story. However, I agree with some others that the ending's Jane was a little abrupt. I definitely see how her path was leading there, but I really hope you write a sequel to tell exactly what led the pair to launch a new attack on Earth. (And not just because I'm dying to read more of my otp in your illustrous writing style c; ) Also, I am so happy that you didn't make Jane immediately forgive Loki for his douche move with the illusion. I'm very good at forgiving most things characters with good in them like Loki do, but that was particularly horrid even if it was something Loki would do. (Part of me was hoping that he'd stuck around to keep watch over her, but I never expected the attack to be of his creation. Nice job of catching a reader off-guard there.) I'm glad you handled post-illusion the way you did. Awesome work overall! Thank you so much for the great read!
Doctor Susan Holmes chapter 15 . 3/22
This was amazing! Wow! I'm still speechless!

I was so expecting the usual Lokane outcome - Jane accepting Loki's flaws, coming to truly Disney-love him, and Loki changing for the better, becoming good - the usual fairytale ending - but you twisted and turned it around in such a shocking and amazing way I still can't grasp it!

Dark Lokane... Gosh - I have to admit it's hot stuff *me-likes* xD *_*

P.S. but I feel bad for Bruce and Tony (and the rest...) *sigh*
Rival Argentica chapter 15 . 1/7
Lokane. A curious pair...I'm quite a bit disappointed that the pairing didn't pull at my heartstrings when I first heard about it, but I like how you presented them in this fic. I must say I enjoyed journeying through your lush chapters. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
Damn son, this story is awesome. The only thing that didn't seem to fit was the ending. Throughout the entire story Jane shows no indication of wanting to conquer and destroy like Loki does, so the ending was a little odd in that sense. Not completely unbelievable, just a larger jump to put two and two together. Aside from that there is next to nothing to complain about. Your characters stay consistent throughout, but they also evolve over time, which I imagine is hard to depict in writing. I think you have done a lovely job here and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
M chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
Well... even if I do not have a ff account I HAD to write a review to this amazing story. I couldn't stop reading for two days straight. I really really really enjoy reading this lokane fic and I have read several through this year! I found it very interesting, a whole twist with Banner included, very refreshing. I ADORED your Loki, which I kind of hated him for some moments but at the end of the day you wrote a character without making him a heroe, you wrote a very good character out of this Loki. The part of the illusion I must say when I was reading what you wrote...that was heavy because i thought "OMG I am feeling the exact same thing" and that is very hard to find in any story as a reader. But you managed it, you wrote Jane's feelings and thought exactly the same way I would have taken such a nasty thing. Anyway, for sure I will read again this story in a few years because i REALLY like it. Thank you for not dropping and giving up. Thank you for finish it. Keep writing !
Ori chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
I feel this Loki is a bit closer to the Loki in the myth. Someone who is truly the trickster god, not good, not bad, lots of grey. You really made it clear he is otherworldly.

It's pretty cool Jane is no longer mortal (at least that's how I read it). It's also cool that Jane was able to sit beside him as an equal. It meant she also made the decision to attack Earth and Loki did not make the decision alone. I wondered if the attack is just something they are doing for amusement because they are bored, but I know one thing - they attack did not come for no reasons, because things always happen for a reason.
nrunn30 chapter 15 . 7/11/2017
I'm big on HEA and I guess this can be considered that...maybe? Possibly? No matter what it was amazing.
Paranormal.Babe chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I know this review is for Chapter 1, but I just completed your story, and I must say that I am head over heels! This reminded me of the Joker's and Harley Quinn's relationship, just with Loki and Jane.
You have such a talent for wording things in a way that doesn't get boring to read. Awesome, awesome use of synonyms and adjectives all throughout the story.
Be careful of repeating phrases too often; however, and of course small grammatical errors (but you'll find those throughout all of my stories as well).
Overall, this story is a 10 in my books. You softened Loki's character, without making him unbelievable. The romantic scenes were perfect. Not too lemony, but not boring by any means.
Nicely done!
Side Note: I loved reading your notes about it being hard to finish the story. It takes me FOREVER to finish my own. I can relate 100%, but you have a wonderful talent and I hope to continue to see it on FanFiction.

xoxo
cypris88 chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
Ahhhh what an unexpected ending! Somehow I could totally see it though. She knew she was gon get into some crap w the Trickster God at her side. ;) lovely story!
cypris88 chapter 13 . 1/3/2017
Amazing chapter! Blistering with raw emotion. Poor babies are all so lost, but I'm hopeful for the future! Jane's gotta try on the hunter-gatherer lifestyle for a bit first. :D
cypris88 chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
Dang Loki that was a dick move pretending to leave her there! I would be just as pissed and confused as Jane. I loved the part where (paraphrasing) Loki is used to winning via his tricks but in this instance they both know he's about to lose.
cypris88 chapter 8 . 1/1/2017
Fantastic chapter. I wonder if SHIELD can really protect Jane at all. And who the heck is Thor's enemy?
cypris88 chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
OMG the slow burn of their relationship is like beautiful agony. Loved this chapter.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I just have to tell you how throughly I enjoyed this story. It is the only Loki/Jane fic I've ever seen that made any sort of sense. I think you captured Loki very well, and I am loooove how you characterized Jane. It's a Phoenix story married to Tiger Bride. Excellent job. Love love love.