Reviews for Apotheosis
Talk With Your Hands chapter 13 . 9/28
AHH! Oh my goodness this chapter was so intense and emotional. I don't even know what to feel! I just want to fix everything and for everyone to be happy, but I know it doesn't work like that, and uggghh.
Arwyn-T chapter 13 . 9/22
I was surprised to see the update, I had given up checking! Wow! This story is unique, I love it so much. Characters complex and on the spot, twists, turns and so many feelings. Please finish it and don't let us wait that long again. Thanks so much!
analise17 chapter 13 . 9/12
I am very proud of this Jane. :) Well, well done.
Dark Veggie chapter 13 . 9/10
Stupid Thor, stupid Loki, stupid Jane, why did you do thaaaaaat Loki, whyyyy? He deserve it, I love him but is an asshole... fuck, I love Jane, shes my heroin.
You are the best, please update!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 13 . 9/4
Oh my God oh my arsing God in a box. I just. I can't really say anything. I have too many feels, way too many feels to properly form a coherent thought. But. I LOVED it. I truly loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
K chapter 13 . 9/3
Thank you for returning can't wait to have you write more. Thanks.
jeadamized chapter 13 . 9/3
You are forgiven for the long absence, this is way too amazing! I love the twist and how strong Jane is. And I loved how you present the numerous emotions going through these three characters. I just love love love this chapter. I expect another great chapter so you should do your best! :) no pressure...
InsanitySilver chapter 13 . 9/2
As always, an absolute treat to read! I'll admit I thought Loki was impersonating Thor up until the end. Oops! But I've always loved that about your story. I can never tell where it's going in the best of ways. I'm so excited this story continue, and I look forward to reading the next chapter at your leisure. Thanks for sharing!
Kudos! Awesome! Clapping!
Thank you so much for posting! I love your writing style and the story is one of the best I've read.
Huginn89 chapter 13 . 8/31
Look at who is back! Re-reading time!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 13 . 8/31
I was so thrilled to see your update! Thank you so much for continuing the story. :) Great chapter, I loved it.
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 13 . 8/31
Well. This was worth the lengthy absence, I must say. I approve, highly, of... all of it. Especially Jane's strength and determination here. She's growing, and forcing Loki to grow... ;) I'm eager to see where you take them!
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 13 . 8/31
Update soon, please! :D
zwingend chapter 13 . 8/31
I was perusing tumblr this morning at 6am, unable to get back to sleep on my day off, when there was a post on my feed in which an ardent fan was celebrating an update to this story. It is now nearly four hours later (Such is the depth and detail of description that it makes for slow reading), I have not moved (much to my fiancé's and dog's collective ire), and I'm pretty sure I've done irreparable damage to my eyes (I now have to squint to read, and when I look at my dog she is blurry). Despite all of this, I am very pleased that I followed that particular whim and came to read your story. Amazing. Bravo. Now drop everything that you're doing and give me MORE *shakes fist in the air* Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!