Reviews for Decennial
Bruna Eduarda chapter 5 . 1/27
Hello, i loved your fanfic, your writing is wonderful, and i wanted to ask for permission to translate it into my language, which in the case is Portuguese, i would give the due credits...i expect an answer, thank you.
rinasyauki chapter 5 . 1/5
this story is too beautiful to be true, i already found out my self crying from the first chapter until the last one. You (author) really describe sasuke point of view perfectly, you can make your words into something that reach our deepest heart as the reader, especially for sasusaku shippers. Thankyou so much for your hardwork author! i don't think i can get away this emotion so easily now
BurningAkira97 chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Lovee loveee loveeeee
stardust953 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
nice story! I like the emotions that you have put on both Sasuke and Sakura
swanepoels chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Oh my God, I've watched their good bye scene numerous times already and its never gotten me this saaaaad.. The way you've worded and described their thoughts and feelings was on point! It made me feel so emotional and made it way easier to see from their point of view (Sasuke's especially). Very well written!
FlowSoreto chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
T.T I cant really stop my tears from falling at this
great story really really love it 3
saradas chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
I literally spent the entire day reading this beautiful fic, and I want to say how much I loved it. I think it broke my heart a million different times to mend it all together in the end. Specially chapter 4.
Thank you very, very much for sharing this heart-wrenching piece, you are an amazing writer!
pratz chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I'm floored by the emotional breadth and depth you explore in this story, in particular this chapter. It's only apt that Sasuke seeks and gains redemption with his own hands (very fitting of the Gaiden universe), but Sakura (odds-defying and indispensable!) as his constant texturizes his struggle further.

I also hope you don't mind that the line "There are people who love you that are not dead" inspires me tremenduosly and I am in the process of writing a piece based solely on that line.

Thank you for sharing this gem!
nekonyoung chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I fell in love with the roller coaster of emotions this fic had offered, of the almost endless angst, and of the beautiful ending. I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is SSSSSSSSSSSSooo goooood.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
good job! Really love your style.
lunatic.meap chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
You know you've read a good story when it breaks your stone cold heart. Haha! Wonderful read, i've only found one other story with an almost psychological questioning and poetic ring to it, and wow, can't say im not amazed. Absolutely beautiful language and filled with Thank you for writing such a story.
little miss jolie chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN IT SUBTLEY SHOWS HOW SASUKES MINDSET FROM INSANITY AND SANITY PROGRESSES AND THE FREELS OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Amazing ! You must be an author of a best selling novel .
Awesome style of writing . Just awed. You know some of these fan fictions are better than some of the actual books that are sold.
lollipop-chan chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
this story was so good! loved it!