Reviews for Decennial
little miss saigon chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN IT SUBTLEY SHOWS HOW SASUKES MINDSET FROM INSANITY AND SANITY PROGRESSES AND THE FREELS OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Amazing ! You must be an author of a best selling novel .
Awesome style of writing . Just awed. You know some of these fan fictions are better than some of the actual books that are sold.
lollipop-chan chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
this story was so good! loved it!
dustkeeper chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
I wish I could come up with the words to say just how amazing your story is, but I can't. All I can say is that it really touched me: I felt every emotion with Sasuke and it all flowed so naturally and wonderfully. A beautiful end to a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent using this ship!
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
THAT FIC WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND PAINFUL TO READ AND IT TOOK SUCH A TOLL ON ME IM LITERALLY CRYING MY EYES OUT IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU'RE SO TALENTED AND JUST THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
THIS FIC MAKES ME SO FUCKING HAPPY SOMEONE HOLD ME
Malaica chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
This...This was beautiful! I can't...I - I just can't!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Loved this story. I especially loved the moment with Itachi at the end. Beautiful.
Moonbitch chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
im 1000% sure sasuke would be a targaryen if he lived in the game of thrones universe! A quote,recognized it instantly
EWHH its Kenna chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Absolutely wonderful!
MyUsedRomance chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Holy cows. This story was fantastic. I'm actually dumbfounded that it only has 77 reviews but I can only guess that it was due to readers' anxiety to click next. I have not read a story which chooses to capture PTSD, depression, and others for the purpose of transgression and growth and not just as a simple copt out to character development. I do appreciate that you've chosen to write Sasuke as his own saviour seeking support from others in order to recuperate. That was brilliant and very respectful to those that actually suffer from illness - love doesn't save everything but it helps you heal and Sakura knew that, too. I'm just so floored by this story and actually cried a bit towards the end. Thank you for such a sweet ending!
justcallmelucifer chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
ugh, beautiful. such in character build up. i love post-canon fics that focus on sasuke's recovery and not assume he instantly became his part 1 self again. you did such an accurately portrayal of someone struggling with grief and PTSD. i personally found myself relating to sasuke's inner demons. thank you for writing this. i eagerly await the epilogue i will most likely need tissues for.
kkieoulin chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Lovely ending! This was such a beautiful and emotional fic.
Inlovewithships chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This was sooooo goooodd! I loved it! Good job!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This was beautiful. I loved how you stuck to the characters of our favorite ninjas and it was really, really smart that you showed us Sasuke's perspective as he battled his demons and the effect of his dark past and equally dark if not more decisions. This was really great and I hope you continue and incorporate Sarada in your story also :)