Reviews for Decennial
Malaica chapter 5 . 4/17
This...This was beautiful! I can't...I - I just can't!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 5 . 2/24
Loved this story. I especially loved the moment with Itachi at the end. Beautiful.
Moonbitch chapter 1 . 2/11
im 1000% sure sasuke would be a targaryen if he lived in the game of thrones universe! A quote,recognized it instantly
EWHH its Kenna chapter 5 . 1/20
Absolutely wonderful!
MyUsedRomance chapter 5 . 1/20
Holy cows. This story was fantastic. I'm actually dumbfounded that it only has 77 reviews but I can only guess that it was due to readers' anxiety to click next. I have not read a story which chooses to capture PTSD, depression, and others for the purpose of transgression and growth and not just as a simple copt out to character development. I do appreciate that you've chosen to write Sasuke as his own saviour seeking support from others in order to recuperate. That was brilliant and very respectful to those that actually suffer from illness - love doesn't save everything but it helps you heal and Sakura knew that, too. I'm just so floored by this story and actually cried a bit towards the end. Thank you for such a sweet ending!
justcallmelucifer chapter 4 . 1/14
ugh, beautiful. such in character build up. i love post-canon fics that focus on sasuke's recovery and not assume he instantly became his part 1 self again. you did such an accurately portrayal of someone struggling with grief and PTSD. i personally found myself relating to sasuke's inner demons. thank you for writing this. i eagerly await the epilogue i will most likely need tissues for.
kkieoulin chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Lovely ending! This was such a beautiful and emotional fic.
Inlovewithships chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This was sooooo goooodd! I loved it! Good job!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This was beautiful. I loved how you stuck to the characters of our favorite ninjas and it was really, really smart that you showed us Sasuke's perspective as he battled his demons and the effect of his dark past and equally dark if not more decisions. This was really great and I hope you continue and incorporate Sarada in your story also :)
shemaine chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
soooooooooooooo romantic!
love it
Ferity 90 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Wonderful story, so real. I cried several times
pastel kittens chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
What a journey Sasuke has been through in this. It was filled so many emotion and I loved every bit of it.

Well done!
fangirl chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
this is a gem i've just discovered. lovely raw emotional thought-provoking almost realistic for a fiction. it may explain why sasuke is sasuke without overreaching. it inspires and gives hope for his redemption, for a future, for a happy life. makes me believe that sasusaku is real. wish kishimoto would read this. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
This is a good story. I felt like it could be quite realistic for Sasuke to have so much PTSD to work through. Thanks for sharing.
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
This was lovely. Perfect on all counts.

Really. 3