Reviews for We'll Be Okay, Kid
LoveAngel5952 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
I really hope you update this story and your (The Stark Brothers story) I hope you haven't given up on your story yet come back soon
SkyEnaFosTomSophKhiAlP'alLuJac chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
A cliffhanger? Your going to update this, right?! RIGHT?!
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/3/2017
Really good i kinda hope obi would be kinda to harry
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
So sweet
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
I wanted tony to hurt them
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I also hope he takes his brother and destroy s the dursleys
Virodeil chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Awwwwh... I wish you'd continue this. It was too enticing to bear... I'm curious to see more. I do hope Harry isn't too at odds with Tony though, later on. And what about this frightening thing that Obie hinted at? It sounded so ominous... Please update?
Rey
AlyssJocelyn chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
is there more? i'd like to read more
Mango Supreme chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
i like the rewrite so far!

such a cliffhanger and i adore it so much

i look forward to the next update once u have the time.
artimismoon95 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Are you done with this? If so I'm saddened, this is a lovely story and I wish there was more. I do however understand the lack of inspiration *looks to every fic I've ever started* totally understand.
Jazzysauce chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I NEED MORE! This is pretty interesting, how you're incorperating all these different characters from the movies into this. I can't wait to see what happens in ten years!
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
This is an interesting story. Is it abandoned, or just on hiatus?
LadaHathaway chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please tell me this is a surrogacy thing Lilly convinces James to use a surrogate for some reason.
Realistically we all know the notion of billionaires giving up a child and to foreigners is As ridiculous as the idea of a witch and wizard adopting what they could only have expected to be a muggle.
Tayledras Starsong chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Hmm. "Tony would find out in ten years"? Harry's 8 as of this chapter. He'd be 18 then. Does that mean Harry disappeared from the Wizarding Word (or at least Britain) the entirety of the time he should have been at Hogwarts?