Reviews for We'll Be Okay, Kid
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 4 . 2/6
A cliffhanger? Your going to update this, right?! RIGHT?!
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/3
Really good i kinda hope obi would be kinda to harry
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/3
So sweet
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/3
I wanted tony to hurt them
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/3
I also hope he takes his brother and destroy s the dursleys
Virodeil chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Awwwwh... I wish you'd continue this. It was too enticing to bear... I'm curious to see more. I do hope Harry isn't too at odds with Tony though, later on. And what about this frightening thing that Obie hinted at? It sounded so ominous... Please update?
Rey
AlyssJocelyn chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
is there more? i'd like to read more
Mango Supreme chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
i like the rewrite so far!

such a cliffhanger and i adore it so much

i look forward to the next update once u have the time.
artimismoon95 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Are you done with this? If so I'm saddened, this is a lovely story and I wish there was more. I do however understand the lack of inspiration *looks to every fic I've ever started* totally understand.
Jazzysauce chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I NEED MORE! This is pretty interesting, how you're incorperating all these different characters from the movies into this. I can't wait to see what happens in ten years!
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
This is an interesting story. Is it abandoned, or just on hiatus?
LadaHathaway chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please tell me this is a surrogacy thing Lilly convinces James to use a surrogate for some reason.
Realistically we all know the notion of billionaires giving up a child and to foreigners is As ridiculous as the idea of a witch and wizard adopting what they could only have expected to be a muggle.
Tayledras Starsong chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Hmm. "Tony would find out in ten years"? Harry's 8 as of this chapter. He'd be 18 then. Does that mean Harry disappeared from the Wizarding Word (or at least Britain) the entirety of the time he should have been at Hogwarts?
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
okay is it me or didn't you change how old Harry is when Tony finds him? In the sequel to this you had Harry finished with his first year at Hogworts and Tony interested in how magic works yet in this story Harry is only eight. I love this story so far and I am looking forward to more.