Reviews for Rest in the Bed
So beautifully written! Thank you!
Sarahburch chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Please update
acruska chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
So sad and so beautiful. Thank you
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This was absolutely heart-wrenchingly beautiful! I loved how she "left" charming and left Jax and it was so beautiful. I feel like that is how it should have ended for her.
TheFandomLounge chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Omg! What a wonderful story! Please, please do a sequel? I need to see Jax's reaction please!
debra.joines chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Please continue this story.
poeticallyflawed chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love that this ends on Tara's terms.. I needed that after the season finale. Beautifully written and in step with the characters. Loved it.
autumnfey chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This story was beautiful and a great ending to Tara's story. You remained true to the characters, who they were in the early seasons and who they have evolved as the series has professed. I hope you continue to write and share your stories with us!
Dgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is beautiful and so, so sad. I'm holding out hope it doesn't really end this way, but perhaps that is just me being stubborn and holding on to wishful thinking. Watching this show has become a chore, no?

You've got a nice way with words, you really do. Good characterization, great dialogue, lovely sentences. Maybe you'll write something AU and split far from canon-jax and tara fics are hard to come by and sometimes a bit too over the top cheesy for me-and make me a happy reader, haha.

Thanks for sharing.
jmwatson504 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This made me cry! Very well written! It kills me that I truly believe this is the path Tara is headed on :( please do one more chapter at least to show Jax pov on how he handles this consequence of his actions and the loss of his greatest love
Lori chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is so devastating and sad and so very heartbreaking yet so beautiful. Like another reviewer said, you intermixed the sweetness of their initial reunion with the pain of how disassociated they have become quite well. Your writing is incredible. I hate that this is looking more and more like Tara's fate. But if she goes this "peacefully" and definitely not at the hand of poisonous Gemma, then it'll make me feel (marginally) better.
wishuy chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I actually wrote this review on another story, I got them mixed up so it probably doesn't make sense to the other story review..oops. Anyway
I would love for you to write a second chapter. Does Jax get to her in time (yes) and when he realises he close he came to losing her, maybe just maybe he changes his ways. Oh and also gives gemma the boot big time considering she has caused slot of this to happen. Please do another chapter...or where she doesn't live and Jax has to live with that guilt for life (really dirty on him ATM after latest episode).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow! This story is so good! I really think this is the direction that Tara's character is going...the madness of Ophelia taking over...the strength and weight of their love destroying her. You combined the sadness of her childhood, the sweetness and hope of her return with the ultimate destruction of her inner being. Absolutely brilliant. Every word of this story rang true.
jwarden chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
What a waste of life, all because of that low life Gemma.