Reviews for Before the Dawn
Varin chapter 1 . 6/27
This story didn't just make me cry. It made me sob. And Gale is not my favorite character. Well Done.

Thank you for sharing.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/3
Ohhhhhhh. Beautiful. Gahhhh. Goosebumps. But omg, this was wonderful.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 1 . 3/25
I knew it! There's something unsual since the start but ohmygod this is just so brilliant!
gleelover95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Imagine me at my sisters soccer game and getting tears in my eyes, great story
Chalayne chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Wow. Amazing. Didn't have a clue on the ending.
ammuna chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Oh no! I didn't see that coming. What a sad ending for a great one-shot! Very beautiful
hilster72 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
That was lovely!
xerxia31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ah I loved that, a piece of closure even if it's a haunting one.
sixela872 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I had read this story a while ago and just realized I had never reviewed this story. So well-written and haunting with perfect characterization.
DoctorWho'sInn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*fully sobs* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? You have a really nice way with words. This story is really good even if I don't agree that Gale could've ever wanted to die. Great JOB!
16Sydd16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
It was sweet, and sad, and just lovely. I liked it! Good job and thanks for writing!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Omg! So sweet! I loved this!
ARLverde chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You have such a beautiful way with words. Towards the end I began to figure it out but was hoping I was wrong. Even though I am not a fan of the Gale Katniss ship i don't hate Gale. You did his character justice. He wasn't evil and I do believe he was truely sorry for everything . You made my heart hurt for him, but thats okay cause I think he needed some sympathy too.
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
What a beautiful piece.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my Gloss...that was so sweet. I'm not a Galeniss shipper, but I think they had a nice friendship, and I love how you wrote...well, EVERYTHING. Even the little bit of Everlark was awesome.
Great job!