Reviews for Before the Dawn
hilster72 chapter 1 . 2/11
That was lovely!
xerxia31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ah I loved that, a piece of closure even if it's a haunting one.
sixela872 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I had read this story a while ago and just realized I had never reviewed this story. So well-written and haunting with perfect characterization.
DoctorWho'sInn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*fully sobs* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? You have a really nice way with words. This story is really good even if I don't agree that Gale could've ever wanted to die. Great JOB!
16Sydd16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
It was sweet, and sad, and just lovely. I liked it! Good job and thanks for writing!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Omg! So sweet! I loved this!
ARLverde chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You have such a beautiful way with words. Towards the end I began to figure it out but was hoping I was wrong. Even though I am not a fan of the Gale Katniss ship i don't hate Gale. You did his character justice. He wasn't evil and I do believe he was truely sorry for everything . You made my heart hurt for him, but thats okay cause I think he needed some sympathy too.
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
What a beautiful piece.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my Gloss...that was so sweet. I'm not a Galeniss shipper, but I think they had a nice friendship, and I love how you wrote...well, EVERYTHING. Even the little bit of Everlark was awesome.
Great job!
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
It brought tears to my eyes. Right near the end as they were saying good bye I wondered if he was dead... This was great :)

poser16
OSnapItsAli chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This story is beautifully written. A great unexpected twist at the end. I actually cried when I read the end. Good job.
HPfanonezillion chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
*sniff* That was so good, even if Gale did have to die. Another great story. Thank you for sharing.
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm sobbing...Beautiful story!
jackyb chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow! That made me cry!
Hap chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved your story. It brought tears to my eyes and I was satisfied with the closure that they had .