Reviews for Dark Mirror: Tournament of Vengeance
DB chapter 29 . 3/25
Please make this battle reflect Paul's sins. Silent Hill is good at that.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 29 . 3/24
Oh no
Tundra of Hell chapter 29 . 3/23
Whats with you and all your cliffjsngers? Seriously, i need to find out what happens.(Besides Pauls probable tramitization) YOUR LOYAL READERS NEED TO KNOW!
Okami Princess chapter 29 . 3/22
I bet Ash and company think that this is kinda like watching a train wreck. *sigh* Poor dumb Paul. And I feel even worse for his poor pokemon. After all, it's not their fault their trainer is an idiot. Then again, Ash is kind of an idiot too, though not as much as Paul.

I'm betting that if Alessa does have pokemon of her own, that they're bug types.
Dustchu chapter 29 . 3/22
Oh shit, this is going to be intense! Oh damn damnity damn.

Good work so far dude! keep it up!
Deanna Saber chapter 1 . 3/22
I can't help but feel like everything is about to go down hill for Ash and Paul... not that I care for Paul... :P
Dragonskyt chapter 29 . 3/22
...

Well let's all sing the funeral march.

It was nice knowing you Paul... Well not really, but it's a fate I don't wish upon my worst enemy.

Love what you did here, the suspense is killing me as I cannot wait for the next chapter. Been a while since I've had this feeling.
L'assassin orange chapter 29 . 3/22
Well... Better ready the clean up crew, because this is gonna get ugly real fast.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 28 . 2/5
! So thats what alessa needed team rocket for! Awesome chapter, I REALLY don't like paul... maybe he'll be killed by allesa.
Dustchu chapter 28 . 2/4
Well well well, creepyness all around? :D I like it.
Keep it up!
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 27 . 1/14
uh oh... his isn't going to be good... or is it?
AWESOME CHAPTER! you finally updated yay!
Dustchu chapter 27 . 1/12
Oh snap, Paul is going to fight Ash, and Ash is going to fight Alessa at the same place...
Oh hell, this is going to be one hell of a battle!

Good work on this chapter man! legitness.
Alcatraz chapter 26 . 1/6
I loved the way u have written the dark mirror saga
I know it's too much of asking but can you do another saga with the bogeyman instead of pyramid head?
you know,make him STRONG and immortal on the same level as pyramid head? the bogeyman is another of my favorite bosses from silent hill

and yes keep updating
:-)
Dustchu chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Holy yes! This is beyond perfection, Paul that snobby little twerp lost!
Boof! I love it!

Good show!
Dustchu chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Another well done chapter, intense battle!
Keep it up!