Reviews for Dark Mirror: Tournament of Vengeance
For some reason I want to see Alessa confront ghetsis and n... _ great story
Tundra of Hell chapter 31 . 5/2
Hey, love the story, how long till you update. Thanks and keep up the good work!
F.F. Guest chapter 31 . 4/6
This whole series is really good, I'm enjoying it so far. Hope to read more, I would like to see how things go from here.
For his pokemons' sakes Paul needs to take a step back and realize, thanks to his obsession to "put Ash in his place" all he is doing is crippling and killing his team.
Dustchu chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
Monsters! :D
Hahahahaha, nice job on this dude!
Holly of the Night chapter 31 . 9/3/2015
Okay, I was sort of half expecting that outcome with Paul, and yet not expecting it. I was kind of hoping he'd somehow have at least one up or two against Alessa because no one's perfect in a battle. Ah well.

But I thought it was genius the way Paul clogged zombie mega Blastoise's cannons for a while. And Ursaring losing a paw. Ouch. This is really getting out of hand. Can't wait for the next battle :D
Okami Princess chapter 31 . 8/30/2015
Paul really doesn't give a shit about his pokemon's welfare does he? I bet Ash and the others would gladly turn in Paul in to the authorities for this. And make sure he'd never be able to own a Pokemon again, for the safety of the Pokemon.

It's not Alessia's fault that Paul is a heartless and prideful idiot. Sounds like she's giving him plenty of opportunities to surrender, he just won't do it.
Holly of the Night chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
I'll admit, despite Ash continuously wondering if Alessa would summon monsters to combat pokemon, I didn't think she'd actually do it. I was a little surprised because she didn't appear to use them willingly unless it was revenge... up until now. And jeez what a ferocious battle 0.o

I love how they represent real pokemon! Blastoise as Marksman. The burrower as... ah... Diglett? Dunno, but it was still impressive, and these chapters are still great and all. But they feel so short XD
K chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
You know, I think Alessa must like Ash. I think she wants his help,because once God us born, she'll need his and PH's help to defeat it. How many fics after this is left?
Dustchu chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Oh lordy lordy, Paul you are an idiot! XD
You are about to get owned... like... a new kind of owned.

Nice work.
K chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
Are you going to update this series? I hope so it's really good. Please update soon
K chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
Just found this series. It is amazing! Can't to find what happens.
DB chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
Please make this battle reflect Paul's sins. Silent Hill is good at that.
Rigby Gigby chapter 29 . 3/24/2015
Oh no
Tundra of Hell chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
Whats with you and all your cliffjsngers? Seriously, i need to find out what happens.(Besides Pauls probable tramitization) YOUR LOYAL READERS NEED TO KNOW!