Reviews for Dark Mirror: Tournament of Vengeance
K chapter 30 . 7/11
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 30 . 7/9
You know, I think Alessa must like Ash. I think she wants his help,because once God us born, she'll need his and PH's help to defeat it. How many fics after this is left?
Dustchu chapter 30 . 7/6
Oh lordy lordy, Paul you are an idiot! XD
You are about to get owned... like... a new kind of owned.

Nice work.
K chapter 29 . 6/22
Are you going to update this series? I hope so it's really good. Please update soon
K chapter 29 . 4/26
Just found this series. It is amazing! Can't to find what happens.
DB chapter 29 . 3/25
Please make this battle reflect Paul's sins. Silent Hill is good at that.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 29 . 3/24
Oh no
Tundra of Hell chapter 29 . 3/23
Whats with you and all your cliffjsngers? Seriously, i need to find out what happens.(Besides Pauls probable tramitization) YOUR LOYAL READERS NEED TO KNOW!
Okami Princess chapter 29 . 3/22
I bet Ash and company think that this is kinda like watching a train wreck. *sigh* Poor dumb Paul. And I feel even worse for his poor pokemon. After all, it's not their fault their trainer is an idiot. Then again, Ash is kind of an idiot too, though not as much as Paul.

I'm betting that if Alessa does have pokemon of her own, that they're bug types.
Dustchu chapter 29 . 3/22
Oh shit, this is going to be intense! Oh damn damnity damn.

Good work so far dude! keep it up!
Deanna Saber chapter 1 . 3/22
I can't help but feel like everything is about to go down hill for Ash and Paul... not that I care for Paul... :P
Dragonskyt chapter 29 . 3/22
...

Well let's all sing the funeral march.

It was nice knowing you Paul... Well not really, but it's a fate I don't wish upon my worst enemy.

Love what you did here, the suspense is killing me as I cannot wait for the next chapter. Been a while since I've had this feeling.
L'assassin orange chapter 29 . 3/22
Well... Better ready the clean up crew, because this is gonna get ugly real fast.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 28 . 2/5
! So thats what alessa needed team rocket for! Awesome chapter, I REALLY don't like paul... maybe he'll be killed by allesa.
Dustchu chapter 28 . 2/4
Well well well, creepyness all around? :D I like it.
Keep it up!