Reviews for Dark Mirror: Tournament of Vengeance
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 28 . 2/5
! So thats what alessa needed team rocket for! Awesome chapter, I REALLY don't like paul... maybe he'll be killed by allesa.
Dustchu chapter 28 . 2/4
Well well well, creepyness all around? :D I like it.
Keep it up!
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 27 . 1/14
uh oh... his isn't going to be good... or is it?
AWESOME CHAPTER! you finally updated yay!
Dustchu chapter 27 . 1/12
Oh snap, Paul is going to fight Ash, and Ash is going to fight Alessa at the same place...
Oh hell, this is going to be one hell of a battle!

Good work on this chapter man! legitness.
Alcatraz chapter 26 . 1/6
I loved the way u have written the dark mirror saga
I know it's too much of asking but can you do another saga with the bogeyman instead of pyramid head?
you know,make him STRONG and immortal on the same level as pyramid head? the bogeyman is another of my favorite bosses from silent hill

and yes keep updating
:-)
Dustchu chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Holy yes! This is beyond perfection, Paul that snobby little twerp lost!
Boof! I love it!

Good show!
Dustchu chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Another well done chapter, intense battle!
Keep it up!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
YEEEEEEESSSSSS! GO ASH! TAKE THAT PAUL!
Well done, i loved this chapter!
Holly of the Night chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
oh wow. Another job well done!

I really enjoyed the battle, & I did not expect it at all. I thought we been one of those expected battles where each opponents has one Pokemon remaining.

but this, wow... Paul never even stood a chance. That's like a huge blow to his already inflated ego and anger! and I was really impressed with how is calculated the battle. Very well done, & I did not expect him to use Charizard or Sceptile at all!

this was well worth the wait :-)
Dragonskyt chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Take that Paul!

I cant help but hate the guy.

Great battle, not overly detailed, which is way better as I tend to skip walls of texts.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
i can't wait until ash beats paul. good chapter. i wonder what alessa or whoever it is, has planned for team rocket...
Dustchu chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Man Paul is an obsessed little twit :P he needs to get slapped :D
Nice work man, once more good job on this!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dragonskyt chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
You know... Paul should get to know his faults a little bit more... intimate shall I say.

If there's anything the Silent Hill franchise is good for, then it's character development.

Great chapter, the climax is really building up.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Oh. Fuck. For the first time, im not sure whats going to happen. That was a bomb shell of a chapter, well worth waiting for. Well done. I wonder if anyone else felt alessas scream...
Holly of the Night chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Pfft. Allesa x Ash. Jeez now I can't get that out of my head. Haha.

So she's pregnant with God. Tat's... wow. A warning to all personal to never congratulate Alessa that she's pregnant with God as the second Mary. I can imagine thered be a lot of red really quickly. Ha...hoo wow

in my excitement of the tournament, I completely forgot about the order. wonder what they're doing now