Reviews for Dark Mirror: Tournament of Vengeance
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 10 . 4/10
I think the reason that Alessa suddenly did what she did is because she knows how much ash has gone through and I think that alessa might respect ash, even a little bit, but enough to kinda defend him? perhaps ash is a reincarnation of alessa or something like that. Also, from the second story, Bloody history, it is hinted by the guards that they thought ash might be Pyramids son, or perhaps some kind of vessel, so Ash might of inherited some kind of power or some thing like that. Also, it's good to point out that alessa was an orphan, from what I've gathered, so perhaps, Alessa's father or mother had another child and alessa is actually in some way ashes ancestor. Good chapter, I like the way that the story makes a reader think.
Holly of the Night chapter 10 . 4/7
Ash had a half sister! His dad met this woman, whose unborn child was going to be the new god! I think! I dunno!

Loved the small hint you introduced, with that DNA scanner thinking Alyssa is Ash? But what is her real name... gotta wait!
Holly of the Night chapter 8 . 4/7
This page wasn't bad. But their was too much dwelling in Ash and Paul's minds. I was hoping for a little more progess in the story. Or, they could dwell, but if it progressed the story. Like ash lingering in his ghosts didn't notice Sceptile use a fantastic combo against Infernape.

Curious about the Houndoom. Funny with Gengar. No Charizard. But I know Ash never used him in this tourney ;-;
Holly of the Night chapter 7 . 4/7
What tis so special about this flower...

And could Ash be related to Alyssa? Maybe a great great something nephew? That may be why they look alike. But she said she lied about her name... could that mean she isn't the true Alyssa? Then... who is she? A mistake the Order accidentally revived? Does that mean they are trying to resurrect the real Alyssa? 0.o

Or... is she... a creation of Ash? Somehow...?
Holly of the Night chapter 6 . 4/6
I know Alyssa did a lot of horrible things, but I can't honestly blame her. She never wanted this power, or all the bad things to happen. In a sense, she is a hero, but the kind who does good deeds without expecting any rewards in return, the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few, doing that which a kind person couldn't bring themselves to do to.

In a weird sense, if it all goes south, I'd find myself trusting Alyssa then Ash. Which is sad because I could also backstabbing me without a second thought. Poor Ash ;-;

It's weird, Ash is trying to paint her to be evil, but I just don't see it. All I see is a person with so much power, but who isn't trying to abuse it. She k owe what she did, and she accepts it and moves on.

Can't Ash see this past his anger? Or is he so far gone he refuses to? Is this pyramid head's plan, somehow? Or a test he failed? Forgive and forget, move on?
Holly of the Night chapter 5 . 4/6
Hoo wow, I admit I rarely see a random character in a horror story survive an encounter with a monster at all. If anything their existence is just to show us how dangerous and merciless the creatures are. I'm kind of glad you didn't do that to miles. it feels more... realistic(question, what was that work thing? A silent hill creature, or mutated pokemon?)

So... a battle! Alyssa is right, that is insane. But it also makes sense. Ash learns to make peace with himself, and learn more about others by the hreart through battling. XD

I can't wait to see how this plays out... Will Alessa have somehow joined the tournament too? Has she been keeping up with her training, or did she cheat and just mutate her pokemon to be stronger?

And this nagging question. Are her powers somehow related to Arceus? Were Silent Hill's Gods intended during Arceus's creation of the universe? Or are they actually twisted deformities the deity marked as a failure and banished them to the reverse world the Order now worships? Is reverse world a perverted version the deformed God's took over?

or...oh my gosh... could Giratina have tried to mimic its superier and create its own Godss in the reverse world, like a Dialga and Palkia? But it just didn't have the power or knowledge, so it created fake freaks too weak and deformed to be Godly status that it shunned away to another dimension and the Order happened to stumble upon them? Or did they want to be found the entire time?

Mind boggling!

Hooo! but will Arceus be involved somehow?! Or if not, a story of how Arceus relate to them?! Only way to tell is read and wait, gah! Xc
Holly of the Night chapter 4 . 4/6
Oh wow. I can imagine it now... Ash is becoming pyramid head. His anger and drive to become stronger is doing this somehow!

And that letter, those words... as jeez, what is the deal?! Why is she wondering if he got stronger? What does she want from him? Damn... you're getting me too excited for this, love it!

Also loved the previous stories! Gah, words can't describe how amazing and far you've gone to create a crossover like this as a series of stories!
monsterhat chapter 10 . 3/23
so just so I'm ready this right ash's main battle will be between Paul and Alessa if so then that would make there battles outlined by more details also I like how ash is uses more pokemon then just pikachi like in part one if you don't count the skull children it well be nice to see more of it mixing it up just to keep it form getting boring. now I'm not sure how the story well move along so I can't say how I would like to see it go but I like how you keep me guessing on what's going to happen one thing I will say is this part 4 feels calmer then the other parts of the story not that it's bad just I fell you could make a climatic build up or more climatic if you already doing that hope that helps how ever this story goes or ends I most say it's really well done and I well love to keep reading it if you feel that I should review in more detail say so and I can try and think of something more to help improve to you writing of this story I well try an review every chapter but I can get catch up with other things but I will try . plus I hate Paul so feel free to rain pain down on his character
Marii Art chapter 10 . 3/19
Paul, jealous over Ash? How peculiar. I'd like to see more interactions between Paul and Alessa, or why she bothered to give him such a splitting headache. The latter, I'm more particularly interested in. I think that you're doing very well on character interactions otherwise, although I feel like the more supporting characters (mainly Ash's friends and some of the other characters that are involved, such as Paul and Brandon) haven't really been sharing their thoughts. I'm hoping that Paul will swallow his pride long enough to at least confront either Misty or Brock about Alessa. Heck, even seeing some out-of-battle interaction between him and Brandon would be nice. After all, the Frontier Brain would likely be an excellent person to talk to in regards to the mysterious, and Alessa would certainly fit such a category.
Marii Art chapter 8 . 3/17
I'm liking how you're paying particular attention to Paul when you feel it necessary. You've giving the readers a good idea of what's going on in his head. I like how you mentioned a few chapters ago, the bruises on his arm. I'm very excited for what's to come. Although, I'm just hoping that he does play some important role or another, since you've been showing us a particular amount of his thoughts.
Marii Art chapter 7 . 3/17
You're building up the suspense really well! I'm wondering now what's going on with Team Rocket. It's nice to see that they won't have to risk getting arrested for awhile (or will they?), but the matter that you've brought up is still a curious one.

I'm also wondering what effect Silent Hill, or any of its residents, will have on this tournament. I'm also interested in seeing some of the protagonists from the SH games, if that's a possibility.
Marii Art chapter 6 . 3/17
I meant to say it before, but I'm intrigued that Brandon is participating in the tournament. Given his extensive knowledge on history, I'm hoping that he'll be playing a part in the story. Furthermore, I wonder if the 'other' king will be returning as well. That would certainly... make things interesting.
Marii Art chapter 5 . 3/17
I'm pretty interested in the underground now.

Hmm, I think maybe one thing that I've noticed is that you've been introducing some of the more otherworldly phenomena through unimportant characters, which is an interesting way to go. I'm eager to see how that's going to turn out.
Marii Art chapter 4 . 3/17
I'm very, very upset with myself that I can't remember the deal that those two made. I'm hoping that you've given the readers a reminder in the upcoming chapters.
Marii Art chapter 2 . 3/16
Well, for one, that was a really interesting way to introduce Team Rocket. I'm... really not sure what to say, so I'll probably be reading a few chapters before making more comments.

Although... I can already see where this is going.