Reviews for Hollow Infatuation
noah114 chapter 1 . 10/13
Fell in love with ur stores with ths one. This totally deserves another chap...please author?
I still can't believe that this was posted a long time ago but only got seven reviews. Dude! This fanfic is amazing. Painfully-beautiful! Thank you.
vsSlywriter chapter 1 . 4/3
God this was hard to read. Especially the last part. It was really good I have to say. Really well done.
Panquem chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
"You are my favorite person" that line...just...pufff
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
See I side with Korra in this...
WondrousAngst chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was the most depressing thing I've ever read, it literally made me cry. I am now enlightened, if not slightly more cynical, for reading it. It was probably the most practical and tear-jerking love story I've ever laid my gaze upon, and my feels are exploding in overzealous despair.
You, my friend, deserve endless applause and a lifetime supply of a candy of your choosing, as well as my undying gratitude.
Sleek Ink chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You are a great tear-bender. I know you gave sufficient warning about this being a break up angsty fic...but alas I had this human flaw called hope. I liked how you deftly poured real reasons why their relationship won't work. We were given a glimpse of Korra's loneliness in the city, but we had no clue what Asami felt...and when you did show us Asami's thoughts, it was surprising. But at the same time understandable. Asami couldn't reconcile Korra the Spirit of the Earth and Korra her lover. I like the almost political debate about the vast inequality of the rich and poor, as well as access to education...but at the heart of these big issues are these two women. And you wrote them so realistically I felt their heartache because they really love each other. But I guess it wasn't enough reason to stay. Sigh. You put me in a funk. You should be proud.
Ravenhold IV chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
You said angst and you certainly delivered. Nothing quite so hateful as a breakup fight. Now I'm a little down. :C
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Interesting idea, don't think I've ever read a Korrasami break up fic before. Only real gripe I have is that the actual break up argument escalated to...very intense and somewhat odd degrees. It felt a little jarring for Asami to suddenly be not only talking about spirits in such detail, but to completely axe Korra's identity as a human being out of the picture in the process.