Reviews for The Mated
BellaLove14 chapter 14 . 10h
New obsession! ! please update soon! .
snoopylover60 chapter 14 . 11h
Loved it.. Looking forward to more :D
Tulips at Twilight chapter 14 . 18h
Just found your story and am enjoying it. I agree with you about the vampire babies and am interested to see how this will pan out. I like Alice and Jasper's loyalty to Edward. Hopefully the meeting will turn out well for all. There's still the possibility that in revenge someone will bite Bella and Edward will have to finish what was started, causing Bella's change. Looking forward to more!
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 14 . 1/17
nice update
Meh, that was really anti climatic
I like the dark undertone you have to this story mixed in with romance. I'm a guy and I'll say I quite liked the twilight books. I think I've read each book more than 5 times each( my ever shame lol). I don't like the fang aspect, I liked how Myers just kept to their regular teeth and just made them razor sharp to cut through skin, human and vampire a like. That's just me though. I liked renesme because she's a half of something mythological like demigods. I feel bad for Angela always liked her character, sad to see her get killed off. But this story is good I've really enjoyed it, despite some parts that I don't like, which happens when anyone reads a book. Hope you update your story soon since I've read all 14 chapters today lol again this is a good story and hope it continues to expand.
ofmiceandcourtney chapter 14 . 1/17
I wouldn't be sad if Edward killed them. That sounds mean but it's true! I love this story please continue!
Ajfflady chapter 14 . 1/17
Ms Rider your story is LIT ! The haters are gonna hate. Just keep on posting love for those of us that follow and worship your words. Your vamps are so original to this fandom I love that you aged Edward as you have but I'm a sucker for may /December romances *wink *wink *and daddy kink. Keep up the great tale you are telling. Thank you.
fallunder chapter 14 . 1/17
Awesome
GorGirl chapter 7 . 1/17
I wonder if they'll turn her?
crackupmonkey chapter 14 . 1/17
More please!
lundyred chapter 14 . 1/17
I hope that you kill Roslie painfully. There is no reason for her to be alive the rest of the cullens can not say that they care about humans after what Rose did
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 1/17
Edward is a cold hard man but to Isabella a big old softy now what will happen tomorrow
BMSCullen chapter 14 . 1/17
Yay another update! This story has really interested me and I'm eager to see what happens about Christine, also when Bella will be turnt! See you next time! X
kathrin chapter 14 . 1/17
I can't wait for more...