Reviews for The Mated
skyangel82 chapter 21 . 9/28
Wow! What a great story! I don't understand why anyone wouldn't like. You have created a very interesting and different world of Twilight.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sky
LAB1 chapter 21 . 9/1
This is a fantastic story! A bit darker then I'm used to, but more vampireish then typical Twilight cannon. Loved all the drama with the Cullens and the alternate view of them being outsiders to their playacting as humans. Something that I never quite understood with vampires eternally acting like children.
princessspot5 chapter 21 . 6/4
This is a fascinating story and chapter. I think it is an interesting look into Bella's thoughts and experience during the change, her view of how her vampire nature,"the beast", is taking over her mind and body, how it works on instinct and survival, but she is still herself. It is also interesting how her shield manifests during her change, perhaps to protect her while she is vulnerable. She has already started to get a handle on it, and Edward can help. It seems to be both a mental and a physical shield since she can block Edward from reading her mind and block physical contact. Once she gets control of it, she and Edward will indeed be a very powerful couple. I wonder if Edward can be included inside her shield and if so, can he still hear others thoughts plus use his telekinesis. If so, they are nearly invincible. Confrontation with the Volturi is inevitable, the Volturi will feel threatened by their mating and combined powers, Edward has already determined that there needs be changes in vampire government. It seems ridiculous or at least hypocritical for Edward to be condemned for just being with Bella while she is human, any human that is to become a vampire would have to have some contact with the vampire first, if their scents were together then the 2 disappeared, couldn't it be that Edward took her away either to kill her or change her? If they are discovered with Bella now changed, according to the rules they should be okay. If Edward has changed humans for the Volturi in the past, he had to have met them while they were still human. I wonder what Victoria meant when she told James and Laurent that Edward has the power to destroy the world so he needs to die as well as the Volturi for them to have free rein. Is that just rumor or is it true. I don't imagine that the Volturi have the rule to keep the secret just because of Edward, if Edward were gone, the rule would still apply. Perhaps the Volturi started the rumor in hopes of getting rid of Edward. In any case, I hope you get the chance to finish this story, it is an interesting view of Edward, Bella and the Cullens in a darker version. I love the interaction between Edward and Bella, exploring the mating bond from a more primal and instinctive version.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 5/14
Interesting story you've got here! Thanks for writing!
lightskinrose chapter 21 . 5/6
Hmm. Bella is going to be a powerful shield considering it also a physical shield not just mental. I love that she is not bothered by Edward offering her a human as a first meal. It will be interesting to know what you have in store for these two powerful being. TY for a wonderful story... Never thought I'd it will capture my attention from beginning to end. Looking for more update in the future.
lightskinrose chapter 20 . 5/6
Awww I love Edward back story and his relationship with his sire.. Thank God it wasn't Carlisle Cullen else Edward could have turn into a morose, brooding perpetual teenage aghast and self loathing vampire. I believe being babied by eternal mother esme, Carlisle guilt triping, drinking animal blood when he know there's something better but doesn't want to upset and disappoint mummy and daddy again, hearing the thought of his sibling especially Emmett with his insensitive jokes, alice obsession with controlling all their life and shopping and Rosalie constant bitchfest is enough to make him depressed and hate his life. I would too if I were in his shoe..lol. Can't wait for vampire bella
lightskinrose chapter 19 . 5/6
I love it. Im so glad Emmett are Rosalie are gone...So many writers always make an excuse for Rose being a bitch because she was rape and will never have children. I feel if she needed a child so much she could easily help at the orphanage and be a mummy to so many children and make their life better. But the bitch whine, bitch and look down on the very humans she envy so much and treat her mate like a puppy on a leash making her a brainless twat and a damn selfish self absorbed bitch and I'm suppose to believe she is loyal to the family. Snort. I cant wait for Bella change
lightskinrose chapter 14 . 5/6
I have to say I agree with everything you said concerning renesemee.. Not only was she totally unwarranted and creepy, having Jacob imprint on her was sick and twisted. SM handed everything over to Bella to complete her perfectly obsessive love story with a spineless whiny depressed and selffish female character i have read with a family picture. I don't read any vamp story that has Bella pregnant neither do I read any Jacob and renesemee pairing because I can't get over the creepiness and the urge to throw up.
lightskinrose chapter 11 . 5/6
Glad my fear of Edward sucking on deer were wrong and he's sticking with his natural food source..I love how both of them ain't falling over the Cullens sick charm and trying to be part of their family. I kidda feel bad for Charlie not knowing what he has and missing.
lightskinrose chapter 4 . 5/6
One would think as powerful as you make Edward sound in the summerly he wouldn't be scared of two little volturi minon and running away like a coward. I have a feeling he will be munching on bunnies as soon as he get to Forks which we be a total turn off for me. Guess I will need more to find out.
Edward's spouse chapter 21 . 4/25
Excellent. Waiting for more.
melissamary55 chapter 21 . 4/19
Great chapter and can't wait to read what more powers she will develop
pudget12 chapter 21 . 4/17
This is all shades of amazing. I love your Edward and Bella. You've have such a great twist on the Cullen Coven. Looking forward to watching E/B rule the world together.
Best,