Reviews for A Nameday to Remember
Angelus Draco chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
That was very sweet - as well as intimate.

I especially liked the last paragraph.

Laters
crushnotsosecret chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
soooo glad that you decided to keep writing this one!
i've just writen to you in another review that you keep surprising me with your inventiveness. how marvelous having sandor in winterfell! i'm loving how this fic is going.
can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. i admired your creative outlet. when my husband leaves hanging to wacht sports on TV, the images in my mind turn more to the CSI-type-of-story; nothing this loving and romantic. But your fics have proven to be perfect for those moments when the ball on the tv makes them forget to use their own ;D
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
You did much the right thing-I head the Superbowl was a dull game as was a blowout!

Excellent chapter. Nice hot smut with the newlyweds getting to know what the other likes. Very hot!
magnus374 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
More good things for them, nice.
Angelus Draco chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Excellent chapter as always mate.

JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Mmm, nice smut, even though they didnt' "go all the way" yet!
magnus374 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Nice and sweet.
CatTheWall chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
That was perfect! I'm happy they didn't force anything and when the time is right it will be wonderful! Great update can't wait for more!
Angelus Draco chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter.

Loved typical Arya at the end. Surprised she didn't threaten the others.

Laters
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Loved it! Omg Arya stick them with the point end lol dying
magnus374 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
This is so fluffy and nice, it feels good to read.
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
What a lovely present for Christmas Eve! I liked the flashback scenes, and I take it that in the present Sansa is too pregnant to attend the party?

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Chaouen chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
ohhhhh sooo sweet! I like the idea that the only thing Sandor swears in his life is to protect her
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Excellent and very sweet little one-shot

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

emmiemac chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very sweet and romantic: perfect midweek diversion. I always love how she melts his gruffness, like a hound rolling over for pats and scratches and praise. Good dog. Woof!