Reviews for The Infinite Cycle
ZombieBacon chapter 2 . 5/21
can you make toph be badass in the next chapter PLEASE
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 1/12
I like Rena for some reason, hope she appears again. Who is the girl, Rekoob is looking for? Hmmm...A very impressive job, wonder if the Gaang will meet him. I can't wat to see shit go to hell, this is going to be fun. I'm excited. And now I seriously need to go play some Bioshock, until next time. I'm also sensing some Taang...AWESOME!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 1/12
...THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOOOODDDD! Now I have a sudden urge to play Bioshock, very big fan of those games, I know it's not like the game but really hoping they gets weapons and sure to take out the enemies, damn, now I really wish this was a crossover. Man I'm excited for more.
NathanHale2 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
This is amazing though I do wonder where everybody else went to? Do they arrive at the same spot at a different time or have each been transported into a another reality? please continue this is awesome!
cabasa chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
hmmm, good start. interesting. your description of aang's attire totally made me think that he's a hippie. lol
Redbayly chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Okay, so it has an interesting premise, but it's just quite my cup of tea, especially since I'm still not entirely familiar with Bioshock Infinite. I am also not entirely sure why Sokka isn't included, though I might have missed it. But I do encourage you to continue. Just remember, proofread.
Aria's Locket chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
You know, for some reason, I'm sort of curious how they're all going to handle this modern world. Between the machinery, the weaponry, and the kind of people they're going to be encountering, I'm sort of curious as to how their instincts are going to kick in and allow them to learn as much as possible in order to get out of a quick bind. But it seems like everything is moving along well. Plus the little interactions between Zuko and Katara and Toph and Aang are pretty cute. Wonder how you're going to tie in the rest of the game...hmmm...

All in all, great chapter, once again. As usual. No surprises!

-Aria
D.T. Mars chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Wow, this is really interesting and so different. I've never read anything like this before. Can't wait for the update!
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
This is a great story.
bhark3 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
For some odd reason, the only thing I'm looking forward to is Aang, Toph, Katara and Zuko seeing what a gun does. Put that aside, and this is shaping up to be a really good story. I hope I see more of this in the future, hope you have a nice day and I'll see you when the next chapters up.
iWriteStories.Sometimes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
i really like this. continue
Aria's Locket chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Okay, I am the biggest nerd about Bioshock. I love Bioshock to pieces. And right now, you just mashed Bioshock together with one of my favorite cartoons. I am so interested in reading the rest of this! The way you opened it up was amazing. So mysterious and creepy and leaving us all with so many questions. Your writing has improved in leaps and bounds and I am definitely keeping an eye on this story! I'm so excited to read this! . Awesome job.

-Aria
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Ok, i am very, very happy you did this. This is a beautiful story you are telling and i cannot contain myself from the excite meant. I mean truly outrages except for one single, fatal flaw that was killing me from the moment i began reading it. THERE IS NO SOKKA! Sokka is my favorite character from atla and it kills amd pains me to see that he is not with them. Especially if they are going to a world like bioshock where a guy like sokka would have a party. He would have guns, technology and others things only he could figue out how to use. You just CANT not take the genius to the future! So please, for sokka's and my sake, add him to the story. He could be sniper and stay in the background or something. Make him a minor character or have him not talk at all or something but please add him to the story, or else i fear i wont be able to enjoy the story. Plus, not to mention the fact that i am really close to starting a petition to make tokka canon, so please add sokka into all this. This is my greatest, most selfish wish. It is ok if i live in a world where santa doesnt exist but i will not be okay if i live in a world where sokka is not included in this story.
Aztec 13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Big DADDY !
Aztec 13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
One last question is there viger powers ?