Reviews for Bloodline
bookgirl18 chapter 21 . 9/15
I love this story, and I wish the sequel were finished as well.
Enjoyed it
goanago chapter 21 . 3/18
ouch... I ... Dont know how I feel about John going to jail for life... But, besides that I LOVED the story! seriously, it was awesome! dean is such a badass.. And so very intelligent. i liked his interactions with the the team... And the fact that he got to be with Lisa... It was awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Love love love this story!
AinaSnow chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
Hi! I loved your story. This is the first spn/cm crossover i've read that features John's interactions with the BAU agents as much as dean's. Really enjoyed your take on it!
Jean-Moddalle chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
i like this story. just found it.

Salut JM
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
I loved this!
Adrian chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
"Dean wouldn't have been able to do that. He had too much of his old man in him, John knew. He was a soldier, following orders, saving people. Sammy was the one who took care of them. If Dean was the protector, the soldier, Sam was the researcher, the medic, the intermediary, and the counselor."

Wow, you really don't know anything about SPN, do you? If you're going to do a crossover, at least make an attempt to know the second fandom!

Sam is the one like John, that's why they always fought, they are too much alike. Stubborn, pig headed, out for revenge, not caring about the casualties that happen in the process. Hell, in "Wendigo" Sam wanted to abandon the hunt and the missing victims just for his revenge.

Dean is the intermediary. The one that allowed John and Sam to be together in the same house for as long as they were. He is like his mother. The one who loved family and did all that he could to keep his own together, playing peacemaker between John and Sam.
kasey123 chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Liked this but john needs. To get back to his. Kids.
kitkatthecat chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I was a little wary of this story; it just didn't seem like something the Winchesters would do. But you made it work and liked it. It would be cool to read a possible sequel to this.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
love it
squidgy78 chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
This is a good story, great job!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Wow. I love this. Supernatural is real and people know about it. And Hunters have actual respect from some law enforcement. I'd love to read the sequel for this if you return to this world. I also love that you included Lisa. I don't know why some people don't like her, I love Dean, Lisa, and Ben as a family. Anyway, thanks for the awesome story.
Monki-Neko chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
interesting take on that criminal minds episode
Soului chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
I'm actually pretty impressed by how you managed to make this crossover different than the other fanfics in this category. Any plans for a sequel?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »