Reviews for Empyrean
CharlotteCrandal chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Excellent! Love it! Well explained.
Godisgood3 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
well I love this! there are challenging words so reading this is like preparing for the SAT!
I'm in high school.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just loved it! So far reaching but explaining a lot of Edward's characteristics! Did erotic magazines exist in the 1910's?

I am looking forward to the next chapter!
charlotte cranda chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
YOU DID IT! I'm so glad you posted these. I still love it. Congratulations!
spockdatabones chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Fascinating and unique! I like it! Fan fiction has so many stories that it's sometimes hard to weed out the best authors. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
A completely different take on the whole Edward/Bella relationship, but one that is very much possible. I think it is intriguing and I look forward to the next chapters
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love the moment you chose to embellish!
bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I'm really loving the language here, and I found myself smiling along with the onlookers. This is such an original perspective on their beginning. I love your style, Fuzz!
Godisgood3 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
:O how are you such an amazing writer? you put so much thought into this chapter! I would have never thought of anything like this! I am ecstatic for the next chapter!
bornonhalloween chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
WOW! You started with a bite (the canon from MS) and you've built an entire banquet! This is such a creative take on Midnight Sun and the whole saga. Your writing is just beautiful. Many of the phrases made me pause and reread. This is an ambitious project, Fuzzy. Kudos to you for taking on something original and complicated. Thank you for directing my attention to your project, and best of luck with the writing!
Godisgood3 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
this sounds great.
the seraph seems a bit risky with love, but that's fine because if she wasn't then Bella and Edward would have never been.
God bless
Godisgood3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this sounds amazing. I love how people can just ponder over the smallest part of a book and suddenly have a question. the "what if this were to happen?" or "what if this and so met this and so?".
I can't wait to read your story, and I hope it turns out to be one of those thousand review stories, because this idea definatley has the potential! :D
God bless